 Trains / 7305
RE: Calling PNLTC...
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 06:17:30 GMT

Kim
PNLTC Member

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Werner [mailto:robstormer@cs.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 9:49 PM
To: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com
Subject: Calling PNLTC...

PNLTC Members,

I need info on my two ambassador boxcars[1], how do I get them back? Who do
have to pay to get them? I sent emails out to you guys and have had no
reply.
I would like them back for the upcoming H & R Train show on October 6, 7, 8
in
Florida.

Do any of the other clubs/groups have any info on the cars? Did you get your
car(s) back yet?

Thanks,
Robin W.
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club

[1] GFLTC Boxcar (yellow) and FunBrix Boxcar (blue).