 Trains / 7306
Re: Set 7722
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 22:11:28 GMT

As was already mentioned, the red steam valves are fairly rare parts, and they
also seem to be missing on quite a few train sets.  I think this is because
they (A) fall off easily and (B) are strange-looking if you don't know where
they came from.  I had to replace one of these on a 7722 I found half of at a
garage sale a couple of years ago (I found a good trade for this one), and I'm
also missing a couple of these from a 7715.  So if anybody has a few extras,
let me know after taking care of Michael!  :-)

Alan

In lugnet.trains, Michael Pratt writes:
I have recently acquired this set, no 7722
(from Oswaldtwistle if anyone saw the ad in LOOT)
and it is complete apart from some of the stickers
and the red parts at the front of the locomotive.
Can anyone point me to where I can get these parts ?

Michael Pratt