  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1801 – 1820 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Greenburg Show?

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) that >I don't know about. Yes, true. (...) job (...) I know Mike Poindexter, who is building a 10-14?? module sized GMLTC style layout himself has been purchasing 1200 pc tubs (he has about a thousand of em) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Tri-Wing Fighter

(...) This might come off as mean, but I really dont care until you have something to show us. Show us the MOC--give us pics. If you really must do the coming soon crap, give us a teaser picture. Oh, and since you've built up the suspence, we're (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.129)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

Long post.. you've been warned. (...) Agreed.. good post! (...) At least two reasons exist for this, and both can apply to varying degrees. The first reason is "I'm a big boy now". Primo and Duplo have a stigma that even toddlers can understand (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Help with train show setup

(...) When we did the NMRA show we (GMLTC) were required to use fire retardant material. (...) I know the PNLTC uses ropes and plexiglass and swears by them. We at the GMLTC use nothing. We find that 99% of the people and kids are respectful of the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  URL's wanted

Hi, I'm looking for the URL's of all the American Train clubs, as there are GMLTC,PNLTC,.. Who can send me the URL's of those locations? You can send them to me at : ludo.soete@village.uunet.be Thanks a lot; Ludo (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Re: GMLTC at GATS?

(...) No GMLTC @ GATS this year. We're in the process of dismantling our current layout, and sketching plans for the next layout. We probably won't start construction for another month or so, since we've still got a LOT of sorting to do! Our (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Greenburg Show?

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) go (...) is (...) it >to be a group expense as much as possible. Of course there are many ways to >do this. Either people could contribute the cost of a single table and would >then own that table or the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Edits of LUGMAP ready for review on Development Site

I have made my initial stab at changes to the LUGMAP and have placed them up for review on the LUGMAP development site: (URL) following is a list of changes please let me know if I missed anything. Followups to lugnet.org 1. Referances and links to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.it, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Slightly OT - Microsoft Train Simulator

(...) "Microsoft Train Simulator" comes from the simulations group at Microsoft, distinguished for developing the world's best-selling PC-game software, "Microsoft Flight Simulator." Hmmmm.... Didn't Microsoft *buy* "Flight Simulator" from another (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Re: NMRA show (the first of many?)

(...) When the GMLTC displayed at the 1999 NMRA show in St. Paul, we received nothing but support from the "real" model railroaders. They would ask questions, make comments, point out mistakes (yea, we're not perfect!), and seemed genuinely (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Re: NMRA Layout

(...) Do you folks have some sort of 'skirting' to go around the tables? If not, find someplace that sells 'el cheapo' plastic tablecloths (party supply store? Wal-Mart??) and use them. They won't cost too much, and it will help add a 'professional' (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) TLC may not be in bed with Britt Allcroft, but can you say "Hogwart's Express"? Actually, a member of the GMLTC (who is offline) has already built that train.... (...) Easy on Thomas, Lar. You know as well as I that at train shows, the one (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.129)

  Featherbeds

Hello .castlers and other connoisseurs of fine home furnishings, I have made the beds. Not earth-shattering news, of course, but it's something at least...and it's a good use for the down from (URL) the ducks we've been discussing recently.> I've (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.129)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

(...) Thanks! I just downloaded it. Maybe I'll have to 'convert' and upload some more pictures today... JohnG, GMLTC (standard spam block instructions apply...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.128)

  Re: NMRA show (the first of many?)

(...) 1000 is definitely way too much, at this point. I think GMLTC typically looked for some amount that would cover the expenses (gas, budget lodging if it was a long way away from MSP, etc.)... 100 seems reasonable, maybe a bit more. I'd ask GATS (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.128)

  My latest effort...Needs critique\ideas

Hi all! This is my latest piece after a breif respite from LEGO. It is heavily influenced by SG Gundam and EX-s gundam, as well as the Bandai version. Please let me know what you think and how it can improve as I'm not 100% happy with it. I also (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.128)

  Re: African American Minifigs

(...) alot (...) Three words: Rickey Van Dyke. He's made one - and it rocks :) If ya don't know Rickey, he's from GMLTC and is the one who designs all the really awesome vehicles they have. He works for TLC (at Mall of America) and yes, he's African (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

gmltc
(score: 1.128)

  A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

Ok, so I took the plunge and uploaded two (of the >200 I took) pictures from when we displayed our layout at LEGOLAND Carlsbad: (URL) for the *huge* file sizes, my 3.3megapixel camera takes BIG pictures, and I don't have the software here at work to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.128)

  NMRA show (the first of many?)

Well, the NMRA show is now behind us. Kudoes to GMLTC and PNLTC who paved the way for LEGO Train Clubs (even if they have set the bar *very high* for those that folllow them.;-). Many 'regulars' from the NMRA circuit remembered them, and commented (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 1.128)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

lawrence wilkes wrote:. (...) I couldn't disagree more. I would argue that Trains is the most popular theme TLC has. Which other theme (besides town [1]) has sustained itself for almost 40 years? Which other theme is so non-violent (besides Model (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.128)

More:  Next Page >>