  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) Those slopes would never work for the GMLTC -- we get too much snow in the Winter... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

gmltc
(score: 0.348)

  Re: This is odd...

(...) LOL!! I'm sure we could ALL come up with colors that we'd like to see have a better selection of bulk bricks... Me? I'm waiting for the dark green, so I can build this: (URL) I'm *definitely* dreaming!!) <sigh> You know, .trains is a pretty (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Serious play

Well, I see the point of the site as a teaser to get people interested in this new service they are offering. This new program is geared towards the business community (Not specifically us). I'm aware of several companies that have used LEGO for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 0.348)

  Ngarehu

Well I have started a little anti Toa project of my own.  I am going to be putting up a full website, but figured I would have a little teaser picture to start. Ngarehu is one of the Atua Ngau, twisted mockeries of the Toa created by Makuta. Like (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

teaser
(score: 0.348)

  Re: A Little Teaser

The new and improved teaser can be found here.(URL) features better text and a black on white color scheme. I went there myself and found that yes it is better and easier to read. im redoing the entire site this way cuz i think it looks nice this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 0.347)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) I guess my strangest LEGO item is a round wall thermometer, with the LEGO logo on it. Apparently it was sent to my employer as part of a promotion pack for the "LEGO Island" computer software. Being friends with the proper people in the proper (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Residential Block/Squad 252

(...) lol I know what you mean. I get a hard time from the GMLTC for not detailing the inside of my buildings; they just don't understand that you can't have your lintel and eat it, too;-) -John (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

gmltc
(score: 0.347)

  Teaser for a new Classic Space MOC

Salutations go out to all! I'm a LOOONG time lurker. So this may well be my first post... That being said... Please direct your browsers to: (URL) be mystified! to be made curious! to be...... teased! Behold the GALACTIC EXPLORER!!! Coming Soon... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

I've noticed this alot too, I've noticed that alot of people have slowed down or even stopped replying to other's creation's probably due to the fact of the authentication. Some people probably figure 'why should I waste the extra time replying to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

teaser
(score: 0.347)

  Re: testing wheelsets (was: something else...)

(...) And I was just going to suggest the 'flick' test... <grin> How about something simple like a couple of pieces of straight track, with some bracing so they fairly solid? Put two wheels together, put them on one end of the jig, and raise that (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

gmltc
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Are you obsessed?

(...) 82% obsessed. And of course you realize it's quicker to count the "No" answers than it is to count the "Yes" answers, right? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.fun.community)

gmltc
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Question about recycling Lego

(...) I asked that question when I was touring their factory several years ago. (One of the coolest benefit of the years I spent as a LEGO employee -- being able to tour the factory! I was holding bricks in my hands while they were still warm out of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) The gondola was created by David, our youngest member (16 years old). Awesome creation! Unfortunately, David is not online, so I can't give you contact information for him. The gondola had two cars mounted on a fixed length of string. No (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

teaser
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) To tell you the truth, I was skeptical about making a working gondola... Well David totally proved me wrong! I've spent some time looking at the system (mainly cuz the system sits on my mountain), and I've got it with me anyway. So I took 2 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Robin, I really do like your HP world, nice idea, especially the Hogwarts Express (I'm actually building one of my own, but you've set level really high), please show us more (detailled) pictures! happy bricking adrian (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Any details on the gondola system? Any pictures which show it more? (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Very stable. No problem with curves or points. You can't really tell anything from that picture, but I'll have more and better ones soon. There are multiple pivet points of articulation for the large wheels, and I "cheated" by placing tiny (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Nice show. Really good looking engine too. Good design of this on (URL) - is it stable in curves? Do you have some more pictures of that car? (...) 70'ies; the yellow ones. Rgds Sonnich Robin Sather <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 0.346)

  Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Hi all, Hello all, We (the Vancouver Lego Club) just finished doing a show locally this past weekend, and I thought I'd post a link to some preliminary pictures of the Harry Potter stuff that I created for the show. Sorry for the blurry pix, an (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 0.346)

  Re: A Little Teaser

Would be much easier to read black text on a white background and not all caps. sorry to say I wasn't able to continue reading :( what I did read of the first 6 or 7 lines didn't sound bad though! If you decide to make some changes let me know, I'll (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 0.346)

More:  Next Page >>