  Search Results: fred
 Results 1801 – 1820 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility

(...) I dig this. It looks realistic, and it would sit well next to the "moonbase standard armory" that Fred Trayers built: (URL) I have to agree with Jon...while I like some of the features of your mechs, they still kinda look matchstick boxes on (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

fred
(score: 0.717)

  Fred Meyer Sale (Northwest)

For those of you in the Northwest, Fred Meyer has a few promotions running. Taken all together, they do add up to some nice savings. They have a current promotion for 20% off all Lego (sorry didn't notice when that ends). I noticed that the Sports (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.716)

  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

Chris- This is yet another beautiful creation. The intricacies of the design are functional and elegant. I'm a huge fan of "modular" vehicles, and clearly, there are a multitude of opportunities available for this one. The greebling is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.716)

  Re: The Oakland

Awesome!!! I posted a little while ago regarding innovative designs, and this one definately qualifies. I *love* the use of the boat parts for this MOC. Not only do we see boat parts here, we also see them used a la SNOT! Overall a great design, and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.715)

  Re: Fred Meyer Sale (Northwest)

I also found this sale today. I also discovered the new mini Star Wars sets (large ones) for $5.59. With all the discounts I paid $4 each. -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com "Kristine Birnbaum" (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.715)

  MOC: AVC-31 "Typhoon" Planetary Combat Aircraft

G'day all- Here's a pic and link to my AVC-31 "Typhoon", a VTOL Planetary Combat Aircraft for attack and assault. (2 URLs) If you've seen any of my other stuff, you'll notice that I like a lot of backstory / technical details. There's a fair amount (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.715)

  Re: Fred Meyer and Shopko sales

(...) I'd just add that at least one Shopko (West Towne, Madison WI) has (or had, last weekend) a few sets marked below list, including: 4402 Sea Riders, $31.99 8357 Zonic Strike, $12.99 7467 International Space Station, $12.99 --Tom (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.713)

  Re: Fred Meyer and Shopko sales

(...) Last year Shopko went to 40% off Lego for the days before Christmas. I like Shopko. (: Several big sets are 10% off at TRU through Wednesday: space shuttle, new World City police base, Dragon Fortress. -Erik Look out, Appleton. (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.713)

  Correcting some misinformation in "LEGO Software Power Tools, With LDraw, MLCad, and LPub"

I just tested Amazon.com's new "Search inside this book" feature (which provides a cool new full-text search across the content of its books) by doing a search for "LUGNET". I found a few references in various books that I hadn't yet known about. In (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

fred
(score: 0.712)

  Red tub is at Fred Meyers tomorrow!

The ad shows the red tub, 4400 for $9.99 tomorrow. Price is only good for 5-11AM. They also have all Lego 25% off at this time period. -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.712)

  Fred Meyer new minis for 2.99

i picked up two new SW mini's (star destroyer and shuttle) for 2.99 at Fred Meyer :-D -paul (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

fred
(score: 0.710)

  Help with member profile / password

Hi, All- Is there a resource for help with editing my member profile and changing password? Specifically, my "home state" is wrong and I can't find an option to change it on the member profile page. Secondly, are there plans to change the password (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 0.710)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) Frank- Thanks for the reply! In my opinion, the LUGNET rules for passwords are the most restrictive that I have ever encountered (including password selection for classified military computer systems). Granted, the LUGNET rules and password (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 0.710)

  Re: Has the 4400 tub been discontinued?

Fred Meyer sold these before Christmas. Some stores may still have some left. Rosemary "Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:HrDxH8.226K@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Building Technique Innovative

(...) Hey Fred - many great mocs aren't particularly innovative - like all of mine for instance ;) -- It has been my experience that we have a few builders who tend to produce less, but what they do produce is often more innovative, being that they (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Akro-Mils 64-drawer cabinets (and some additional information)

(...) When I last saw them, at Fred Meyer, they were $20. Just so I can remember. . . Emplast is available at Target and Lowe's.[1] Akro-Mils is available at Fred Meyer and Ace. Stack-On is available at Kmart, Wal-Mart, and Home Depot.[2] Did I miss (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage)

fred
(score: 0.699)

  Re: MOC: AVC-31 "Typhoon" Planetary Combat Aircraft

Hey Fred, excellent MOC! I especially like how you designed it to be very utilitarian and modular. It also reminds me of the UH-1 Huey helicopter; some of those pics look like glimpses into a futuristic Vietnam-type conflict. The weapons packages (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.697)

  Re: PCS Troopers are GO!

(...) Thanks. I had done an angled cockpit with the smaller paradisa domes, but not one with the big uns. Very fun to do. (...) Ya, that and a number on the side of the command base. Would look sweet. I don't frown on custom stickers. As long as (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote: <snip> (...) I expect people to ask me. (...) LSynth is an all in one synthesizer in that it does hose and band type synthesis, and it is stand alone, and the synthesis process does not involve manual copying of stuff (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 0.696)

  Re: Brick Storage Showcase (and some padding to make lines wrap well)

(...) Okay---if you like fuzzy pictures[0]. The heart of my storage system is an array of Gracious Living drawer units[1] (URL) use a three drawer pattern to store basic plates, 1xn bricks, and 2xn bricks in the basic colors (gray, dkgray, tan, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.storage)

fred
(score: 0.696)

More:  Next Page >>