  Search Results: fred
 Results 1741 – 1760 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Fred Herrmann's Space City

Oh my God I was just going through and voting on ISCC entries and ran across this from Fred Herrmann. Remember that amazing Classic Space factory he did last year? He's outdone himself: (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.740)

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

(...) Indeed. This was flagged up a week or two ago, but it's certainly worth another look. It's also worth running it through Babelfish. Despite the mangled translation, which is in itself fairly humourous, there's a fair amount of humour of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.739)

  Re: Fred died today....

(...) It has always been my intention to run Trolley: (URL) on the TCLTC layout; now it will have the added meaning of being run in memorium as well. "Well done, good and faithful servant." JOHN (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.739)

  Re: Fred died today....

(...) Thanks. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then-- it's mine:-) JOHN (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.739)

  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

(...) I'd be sad to see K-Mart go. I've purchased quite a bit of stuff at their BOGOs. I agree that they're pretty messy at times, but sometimes that just means interesting finds (I found an Exploriens set at my neighborhood K-Mart last week - I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.739)

  Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 IN FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

(...) I wonder if the mail gateway between lugnet.robotics and the robotics mailing list has outlived its usefulness? I'm not sure either way, but I think it might be worth discussing... XFUT admin.general (as a result of this post, my first to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 0.739)

  Re: Fred died today....

(...) Hey, that's awesome! Is it your creation or your son's? Dave! (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

(...) the thing is mindboggling. However, Oawgh. Egfuh. Ningrlugh. That reel-to-reel tape drive is *gorgeous*. James (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  New MOC: Moonbase Armory

Hi Folks- Submitted: My first go at a moonbase module. It is small arms armory to support infantry in a forward deployed base. Comments, critiques and smart remarks are welcomed Live it up, -sb (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.space) !

fred
(score: 0.738)

  A suggestion for a .space Timeline entry

Link: (URL) Feb 28, 2002 Text: An English translation is provided for Fred Herrmann's Classic Space Factory Jeff J (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

(...) Dude- Excellent work! I like the recent trend of MOC's that are designed with neat, smooth lines, and greeblies that accent the creation rather than dominate it. This MOC is very well done. I love the attention given to the real-world (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter

(...) Hey- Nice job dude! Landing gear...cool. Canted cockpit...cool. Intakes...cool. The superb visibility from the cockpit would make this craft good for recon and observation, too. In fact, it reminds me a little of the old OV-10's Maybe add some (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: More Illustrated Laws at The Brick Testament

(...) -snip- (...) Brendan- Superb!!! It's a pleasure to click through the pictures and find one after another building technique gems. Truly, there are so many great ideas in every story. Equally impressive is the photography. Believe it or not, as (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Fred died today....

(...) and a pile of LEGO bricks close by. He'll be missed. (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory

(...) Thanks Nick (and everyone else, too) for the feedback. As mentioned in "design notes," I wasn't a big fan of the roof on this, so putting my greeblie issues aside, I tried again. The revised roof pics are now up. (URL) pin-ups were just photos (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Fred died today....

"We all long to be lovable and capable of loving, and whatever we can do through the Neighborhood or anything else to reflect that and to encourage people to be in touch with that, then I think that's our ministry." - Fred Rogers (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: The Seawall Project, Part II

(...) Anthony- I really like your stuff in general. I'm a big fan of the technical/background info that you provide. The seawall, though, is in a class by itself for its originality. It's great to see such a great implementation of a brilliant idea. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

Look at that microfig classic space ship! (URL) that is cool! Jaco "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> schreef in bericht news:HAJ5qD.82C@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

(...) By "vertical corridors" do you mean guidelines for multi-level modules? That is, for corridor connections at regular intervals above the "1st floor"? Live it up, -sb (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

fred
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Military MOC: Wheeled APC/Recon Vehicle

(...) Ian- This is a very good vehicle. I like the use of SNOT for the sides, the HMG, and the use of the Technic control rod for an antenna. I wouldn't worry too much about the interior details. If it's an APC, the crew compartment probably (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.military)

fred
(score: 0.738)

More:  Next Page >>