 Trains / 19421
Re: Fred died today....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
"We all long to be lovable and capable of loving, and whatever we can do
through the Neighborhood or anything else to reflect that and to encourage
people to be in touch with that, then I think that's our ministry."
- Fred Rogers

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/27/rogers.obit/index.html

I've spent countless hours of my youth in front of the TV with Mr. Rogers on
and a pile of LEGO bricks close by.  He'll be missed.