  Search Results: fred
 Results 1201 – 1220 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mindstorms

(...) Yes, ROBOLAB works with Mac. Please see my unofficial FAQ for more information: (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.120)

  Re: moving in a straight line with two motors?

Daniel Miller wrote in message ... (...) What? (...) This is all fine and well, but I was thinking about something a little less complex. The RCX doesn't have the power to perform image processing and sophisticated feedback control. What I was (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.120)

  Re: Using the 2x4x4 cylinder piece as a canopy

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Fred, This is really neat. I can't tell from the raytraces, but is there a gap at the top of the canopy? It's interesting, Fred posted last week about a minifig scale bucket loader from Technic, and now (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  re: Current supply

please see (URL) has pointers to the official Motorola 68HC11 documentation. regards, Fred (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  RV: The Spi port is fragile?

Anyone can help me? I have a ASAP proximity reader connected to the SPI port. I find some 68HC11 never detect signaling coming from Asap to the SPI port. Others work excelent. Except at 2 or 3 months begin working that fail definitively. I replace (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  Re: Yeeee Haaaa! and Will this motor work?

the "correct" way is to measure their resistance with an ohmmeter. if it's less than 5 ohms, it might be a problem. the "other" way is to just plug them in and turn on the motor outputs. as long as you use full power (not any of the software-reduced (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  The Spi port is fragile?

I have a ASAP proximity reader connected to the SPI port. I find some 68HC11 never detect signaling coming from Asap to the SPI port. Others work excelent. Except at 2 or 3 months begin working that fail definitively. I replace the 6811 but nothing (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  Fred-Meyer Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 price sale

Fred Meyer is having a Buy 1 Lego, get 1 for 1/2 price sale for Legos this week (At least in the SEattle-area) Sarah Heacock (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  (no subject)

Dear Madhusudan, You have to buy the commercial version of IC to get these features. See (URL) for information. Regards, Fred Martin In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  Re: fred please help

1. when you say "lights stay on," are you specifically referring to the SER and PWR LEDs by the two buttons? because the motor LEDs may be on or off, it doesn't matter, before the bootstrap download. 2. assuming yes, you are talking about SER and (...) (26 years ago, 25-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  more new scans

So I went to the web site with the 1999 catalog scans and saw he got the catalog from a Bi-Wing Baron at Fred Meyer. SO I decide what the heck, I'll go to Fred Meyer and get a Bi-Wing. So I do, and wah lah! I got the catalog. The interesting thing (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  Re: Picking a PIC

In a message dated 98-10-27 13:58:13 EST, ben@wirz.com writes: << Hi Fred, Good to hear from you, feel free to post this to the list. I feel that the flash parts are easier to use because you don't need to wait for the UV eraser to do its things (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  Re: Fred-Meyer Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 price sale

Time to stock up on LEGO... Thanks for the heads up Sarah. - Irving Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363887ea.94131226@2...63.236>... (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.119)

  Re: HB Serial Communication

yes, but you have to use the atypical "network style" cable if you are plugging two HB's together. see (URL) more info. f. In your message you said: (...) nt's serial code? (...) een two HBs and one of them turned off and smoke came from around the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Re: Voltage for the DC motor

hi, I noticed that the picture of the HB in the Web page is slight different from mine. There is no thick trace on my HB to be cut. However, the HB in the web page has a thick trace on it ? My version of the board is 1995, Fred Martin. Please help. (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Re: Sonar Sensor Problems

(...) The dual sonar interface board is simply a small (1.5" sq. or so) experimenter's PC board from Ripoff Shack with the six power diodes, the one resistor, and three header plugs soldered onto it. One plug goes to the HB and the other two go to (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  68HC11A1 vs 68HC11E1

Hi Folks, I'm not actually subscribed to the Handyboard list as Fred is traveling an unable to add me to the list. But I was hoping someone could take a moment to clear up my confusion on why the documentation occasionally refers to the E1, while (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Re: Motor output

(...) The motor controls in the Handy Board library supports only 8 levels of power. Upgrade! Get the Smooth PWM version made by Julian Skidmore in the software contributed page on the Handy board web site ((URL) will have to do multiple things: 1- (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Re: Source for bend sensor?

(...) they look fairly interesting to implement bumpers or to use in wall following activities but I can't find them anywhere. (...) (URL) On this page Fred gives the addresses of many Robot Matériel Suppliers (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

  Re: Source for bend sensor?

If you go look at the imagesco page the sensor is the Part number FLX-01 and they are priced at $10.00 each. This is where I got my $10 quote ;^( I guess there was a 50% raise in the price since Fred Martin updated the FAQ... Thanks anyway. -- Eric (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.118)

More:  Next Page >>