 Robotics / Handy Board / 4645
Re: Voltage for the DC motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 17:02:08 GMT

hi,
I noticed that the picture of the HB in the Web page is slight different
from mine. There is no thick trace on my HB to be cut. However, the HB in
the web page has a thick trace on it ? My version of the board is 1995,
Fred Martin.

Please help. I do not know where to cut it . Maybe,  can I do proceed in
such a way that I mention to you of how I connect up the power-up the HB
externally ?

Using a Separate Motor Power Source:

http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/projects/handy-board/mods/hbmcut.html

-- Eric