  Search Results: fred
 Results 1081 – 1100 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Earlier DL post

Fred- Thank you-it helps when you put the libraries that won't load into the right folder. I shall take up with Newton Labs why the HB won't talk to the HB and says out of date 2.81 code is out of date. Thank you again for all your help. Cappy (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Expansion Board Files

Fred, I too am having trouble with parsing of the expansion libraries. I just downloaded your new versions: lib_hb.c 2/2/99 8:15 AM hbsensor.c 2/2/99 8:20 AM Error message as follows: Synchronizing with board Pcode version 3.10 present on board (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

It's going on here in western Oregon too. Tim (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Fred Meyer sale

Much to my surprise I found the Droid Escape and AT-ST (?), the one with Chewie, on clearance. They also had the desert skiff and the catapult (castle) set on clearance. they still had the droid fighter and flash speeder for full price, go figure. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Fred Meyer sale ends Wednesday

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3DC82F38.87C5B9...ing.com... (...) I haven't looked for the tub, but be sure to get a rain check on them so you can ge this price when they get them. Rose (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Fred died today....

(...) It has always been my intention to run Trolley: (URL) on the TCLTC layout; now it will have the added meaning of being run in memorium as well. "Well done, good and faithful servant." JOHN (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Fred died today....

(...) Thanks. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then-- it's mine:-) JOHN (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Fred Meyer Sale (Northwest)

I also found this sale today. I also discovered the new mini Star Wars sets (large ones) for $5.59. With all the discounts I paid $4 each. -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com "Kristine Birnbaum" (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: FRED- flashing rear end device

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote: <snippage> (...) Good work, Benn! I had wanted to do the same thing with my Huskey Stacks, but I was deterred by the cumbersome LEGO lighting. I think I'll just stick with my hidden light trick on my Bethgon:-) (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Kudos for Fred, Randy, and Anne, and a lib_hb.c tweak

Hello, everyone: I want to express my appreciation to Fred Martin for the splendid job that he's done in designing the HandyBoard and devising the assembly instructions. I've built nine of the HandyBoards, and although I made a few mistakes along (...) (27 years ago, 17-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Polybags

Fred Meyers is have a 20% sale on Lego so I picked up a couple of the new castle polybags for $1.59 each. If you have a Fred Meyers in your area you may want to check it out. Timbo (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: FRED- flashing rear end device

(...) Thank you. And don't forget that the non-electric version is a lot less obtrusive, (URL) (...) Grin (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Fred Herrmann's Space City

Oh my God I was just going through and voting on ISCC entries and ran across this from Fred Herrmann. Remember that amazing Classic Space factory he did last year? He's outdone himself: (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Thanks Fred et al...

My first scratch-built HamdyBoard has passed all of it's tests and is up and running. I've only been looking for something like this for about twelve years, so I'm REAL happy. I especially appreciate the emphasis on both hardware and software (...) (27 years ago, 18-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Picking a PIC

In a message dated 98-10-27 13:58:13 EST, ben@wirz.com writes: << Hi Fred, Good to hear from you, feel free to post this to the list. I feel that the flash parts are easier to use because you don't need to wait for the UV eraser to do its things (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.005)

  DL with a Mac

Fred- Thank you for the new version DLoader MCL. I can now indeed load the P- code. Useing this Mac 6500 Apple talk off-printer port-I am still finding odd things-very odd things. A week back-I replaced the hex inverter, memory chip, & U6. Now-after (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.005)

  RE: Merchandise

Fred, I too was just in Disneyworld and didn't notice any shampoo bottles. While they did have regular kits that you can get through Shop@Home they had the only floor display I have ever seen of trains (tracks and things), Scala, belleville, parts (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) LOL!!! --Todd (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

fred
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) ... (...) I went by again, and noticed that Anakin's Podracer <set:7131> *was* also on sale, regular price 14.99, sale price 10.49. Though the Sith Infiltrator definitely is not. [As an aside, I noticed that virtually ALL of the Star Wars (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

(...) Why? This is pretty much accepted terminology for this set by now, I thought. One can, if one searches, find references to it by either that name or "grey parts service pack" as far back as January. ;-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

fred
(score: 1.005)

More:  Next Page >>