 Robotics / Handy Board / 5288
5287  |  5289
Subject:
DL with a Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:53:20 GMT

Fred-
  Thank you for the new version DLoader MCL.  I can now indeed load the P-
code.  Useing this Mac 6500 Apple talk off-printer port-I am still finding odd
things-very odd things.
   A week back-I replaced the hex inverter, memory chip, & U6.

Now-after loading the P code with the MCL Downloader-I get on the LCD screen
Interactive C V. 2.81 along with the beating heart.

I then go IC 2.53 and open the console-get the prompt but no librariies load.
I have made the change with RESEdit so that the hb libraries should load and
not the r22.
  Also-if I can get the commericial version of IC to talk to the board-it will
say out of date P-code and should I try to reload their version-nothing.  So
I'm lost.
                             Thanks  Cappy Anderson