  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 801 – 820 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???

wow. I hadn't seen the foal before. they are cool "TWS Garrison" <tgarriso@math.purdue.edu> wrote in message news:GAo987.Ixq@lugnet.com... (...) US (...) Good (...) longer (...) cavalry (...) a (...) about (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: new moc

The idea was for a kind of beer celler, actually because of the clearence under there you wouldnt get moer than a few barrels down there "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AD0FE01.5B217A...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

I've just been speaking to Bob Carney via email, (whata nice guy) and he very kindly sent me some images of work in progress as well as pictures of Caerphilly Castle (next to where I live). He is still actively constructing, and is as eager to see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

OK you got me it is one word :) James "John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GBy2Jo.GHI@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

The entire set tends to go for around £100 so someone was desperate. It is odd though as the only items you really can't get elsewhere are the visors, as had been said the bodys are plain, the helamtes and weapons are light grey which is avaliable (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Chrome Set Crisis

On the subject of Chrome sets, why can't I buy them in the UK. All the stuff I get from Shop at Home appears to come from Germany anyway, so why can't they ship these particular sets to Britain. Ive got to order them from 3rd parties at hugely (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Popped by - Swarmed by more like

*Phew* Shouldn't have posted before going away for the weekend I guess. 50 odd emails this morning If you have ordered to my address and havent sent me an email letting me know please do, or I'll have to keep your lego :) If you havent heard from me (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  LEGO Direct Europe

Can I say a big thankyou to the people at LEGO Direct Europe (Rosely Powell especially) for their fast and efficient service. I recently purchaced a set with a odd piece missing - not bad as its only the second time this has happened to me and I've (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: what's the demand for chrome?

What UK stores have the Chrome sets. I haven't seen amy about. btw. TRU in Peterborough (who incidentally seem to have the best selection of Lego anywhere Ive seen -better than the Cardiff store which sucks anyhow) has a fair few Fright Knight sets (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Dinosaurs eat chrome knights!!!

need crome must find where near south wales gimmie "Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GCyzs0.Iz4@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Popped by - Swarmed by more like

My packs arrived last night so I'd imagine the orders placed on Friday will arrive within the next day or so. I'll keep people uptodate on their packages. Is there any problems with customs sending packages to the states from the UK. Ive had (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

cool. hmm 3 wollies in the local area lunch in an hour and a half hmmm "Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GD29tI.FIq@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Dinosaurs eat chrome knights!!!

Arrgh 3 woolworths, entertainer and TRU nada! Both the Entertainer and TRU said they were no longer stocking Lego Castle "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GD2AE9.Gqt@lugnet.com... (...) wasnt (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  product line refocusing

Just been to the Entertainer and TRU in Cardiff and they both say they are no longer stocking Castle Lego the guy at TRU said it was due to product line refocusing. Now I know the sort of people who work in toy shops - I worked in one for a few (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

I spent around £80 on accessory packs does that count as going mad I felt a bit bad when I found they were strictly ltd. ed. ah well "Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GD0BCK.7wK@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: A heretic writes :-)

I dont know. they look crap in castles what good is LEGO if it cant be used in a castle :) "Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GD6E9C.HIL@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  battle rules

Which tabletop battle system is the best for castle. I've seen a few on the web and they are either very scetchy or gared for space LEGO any suggestions / useful URLs ta -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: A Sad Day for Hitchhiker Fans

I met him once - what a nice (and exceedingly tall) guy It came as quite a shock from left field. He will be missed. I heard him once say that he wanted his epitath to read - "Mostly Harmless" (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: battle rules

Thanks for the Links I'll have a looksie. but no I'd never play Warhammer. I disagree 100% with gamesWorkshop's code of conduct. A company that uses independent shops to build their userbase then opens up their own shop - closing down the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

I'll have to count em up. (I have more wolfpack shields than I'll ever need suddenly) Wolfpack holds a special place for me as it came out just after I'd stopped buying Lego. I'd see them in the shops and think 'they look cool'. i'd help friends and (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>