  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 41 – 60 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2psB6.I3w@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) How does collecting dishes hurt society? People collect all kinds of things used by famous figures in history. Their fascination is more (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 0.629)

  "In order to do a proper count one has to know how many people voted in the first place."

(...) Postal votes have been used in the UK for yonks. However, they have been used recently as a tool to improve voter turnout. This has led to three problems: Party workers have been "assisting" voters with the paperwork. Within some ethnic (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 0.626)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd now version 4.34 with 1,607 working parts

Just finished a major update, LDraw.xml now at version 4.34 with over 1,607 working parts. Will have another minor update soon, once i make some more fixes for minifig arms and hands. you can find a working only and a beta version for your use. You (...) (11 years ago, 5-Jul-13, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.623)

  Re: Mad Legos

(...) To be fair, if LEGO started with 100% smiley, they had no where to go but down. My take: I'd prefer a greater proportion of happiness, especially among the two-face heads. Why not make one side happy? I'm less worried by the out-right "mean (...) (11 years ago, 17-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.621)

  BrickFair VA 2013 MINDSTORMS Contests

BrickFair VA will be holding four separate contests for LEGO MINDSTORMS enthusiasts this year. The long-running favorites Stock Sumo and Unlimited Sumo will be held again as usual, and there are two new contests as well, Capture the Flag and Journey (...) (11 years ago, 17-Jun-13, to lugnet.events.brickfair, lugnet.robotics)

minifig
(score: 0.621)

  sales June 7-13

Ther is no LEGO in the Target flyer for June 7-13. ---...--- There is no LEGO in the Walmart flyer for this week, but there is a container that might be of interest. I don't know if it is on sale, or if it is decent quality. Stanley 2 pack sort (...) (11 years ago, 9-Jun-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.620)

  Controversial 'Mr. Gold' LEGO figure is $1,000 windfall

Controversial gold LEGO figure is $1,000 windfall Individually numbered and mixed in randomly with LEGO’s other collectible minifigs, Mr. Gold is gold-chromed from top hat to toes -- except for his classy white gloves. And he’s apparently worth his (...) (11 years ago, 23-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.618)

  Re: sales May 17-23

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote: I can't see the Target flyer, sorry. I was planning to check it out at my other half's yesterday, but they started painting the building next door, so I have to stay away if I want to keep breathing. ---...--- (...) (11 years ago, 18-May-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.618)

  sales May 17-23

The Wal-Mart flyer has a bunch of DUPLO sets in it this week, Friday May 17- Thursday May 23. $15 (was $21.86 - $24.86) Creative Cars Number Train Toddler Starter Building set My First Construction Site $11 (was $15.86 - $17.86) Toddler Build and (...) (11 years ago, 17-May-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.618)

  TRU sale May 10-16

No lego in the Walmart flyer. I didn't see any in the Target flyer either. ---...--- TRU flyer good from Friday May 10th through Thursday May 16th. Up to 20% off LEGO city sets. Minifig series 10 arriving soon. ---...--- The coles / Indigo / (...) (11 years ago, 11-May-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.618)

  Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.

(...) Unique Selling Point. I understand he ticks all the correct ethnic minority boxes in one swoop. This means there is no need for other minorities to have a token presence in a movie, thus allowing more room for white guys! (...) I knew fine (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 0.614)

  The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest

The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest We're only about a quarter of the way done with 2013, but looking forward to next year, The Lego Movie should be on everybody's radar. In addition to being directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, (...) (12 years ago, 22-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.613)

  The Essay (was Re: The status of Iraq from a soldier who is there.)

(...) Odd. When I tested the link in the post preview page it worked. Now I can't even get to it using the article search on www.philly.com. Must be after a few days it goes to only registered users. Quite annoying. Given that the newspaper has (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 0.608)

  LOTS of news for obb and WHaCKoLuG

WHaCKoLuG News... 1. No WHaCKoLuG dinner this Sunday. 2. All new WHaCKoLuG dinners are changing location to the Swiss Chalet on Stone Road, in Guelph, starting the third Sunday of Feb. 3. "Minifig March Break Madness" for kids at St. Jacobs obb (...) (12 years ago, 15-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

minifig
(score: 0.607)

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

Boy I hate when that happens--get a perfectly good tirade going and something happens with IE! Grr!!! Anywho, this time without the frothing (well, probably not...) (...) I am the second guy. Because you chose to misinterpret my intentions, doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 0.606)

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) I would never presume such :) Here's an analogy--there are those who notice that the emperor has no clothes and think to themselves, "Well, that emperor is pretty dense to be walking around without any clothes--look at how much better I am (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 0.606)

  Minifig-scale Hawk?

Does anyone know of a minifig-scale rendition of a hawk? Or other similar birds. I've been looking at the farm birds included in medieval market set for inspiration, but I haven't been able to come up with anything that really flies. Unfortunately, (...) (12 years ago, 14-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.606)

  Re: The oldest known LEGO bricks set of 1949??

(...) Thanks Dave, The nice thing is that from now on my CD/DVDs will be only as a download (only will take 5-15 minutes to download 688MB from the cloud)... AND the best part is that all future editions will be free to current DVD/download (...) (12 years ago, 2-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.606)

  Re: Minifig-scale Hawk?  [DAT]

(sent to the .dat ghetto, due to .general posting restrictions) (...) That's not bad, but it did turn out kind of ... flat. Here's what I put together (well, with virtual lego). It's a bit too big, compared to a minifig. But it's about on par with (...) (12 years ago, 16-Nov-12, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.604)

  Re: Minifig-scale Hawk?

(...) What about a flipper, a 3x3 corner plate and a 1x2 'shoe'/'beak' part? It's a bit big, and maybe looks more like a kite, but at least it looks like it could fly... (12 years ago, 15-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.603)

More:  Next Page >>