  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 17000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale mobile crane

Hi Ross, that crane is fantastic! What is the real hight in cm? Is it over 2 metres? Should be, because the crane is much taller then you at the "me.jgp" ... Is the boom just build with 12-Technic-axles? The model comes very close to the real one. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Minifig Accessory

(...) Any part can only have one category. The complete text of the !CATEGORY statement takes precedence. If there is no !CATEGORY line, the first word (ignoring any initial ~ or _) of the decription should be used as the category. A !CATEGORY line (...) (15 years ago, 7-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: [part] Updated S\973S01.DAT

(...) Good points. So the neck-marked torso would be the first among many patterned torso parts. Sort of like the plain minifig head vs. the smiley-face minifig head. (checking Partsref) Drat! 973p01 is already taken! That would have been the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: HQ minifig head (grin pattern) with LGEO

(...) The picture you attached is based on triangles from LDRAW, so for whatever reason your LGEO substitution has not happened. If there are any "triangle" statements in your POV-Ray file, you know the LGEO replacement didn't work. I would guess (...) (15 years ago, 8-Aug-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  New Part: 973p105.dat Minifig Torso with Darth Vader pattern  [DAT]

I could have sworn I posted this before, but I can't find it. LMKWYT 0 Minifig Torso with Darth Vader pattern 0 Author: Matt Schild 0 Unofficial Part 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 s\973s01.dat 0 Plain back 4 16 -19 32 10 19 32 10 -19 29 10 19 29 10 4 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Ver 0.73.1 & Minifig Wizard

Hi all, I recently downloaded the update and installed it (Thanks Leo!) I noticed that sometime after this, the Minifig Wizard doesn't work. Everytime I try to use it, Windows tells me an illegal operation was performed and shuts down LeoCAD. It (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: 2001 Town Building Contest Entry - Minifig Museum of Weaponry

I love the interior. It really has the feel of a real museum. Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G89FCE.1sH@lugnet.com... (...) Minifig (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Custom(not painted)Minifig Idea

Did you know that the little digger arm holder 1x2(seen with digger arm and digger on it in 5390 (www.lugnet.com/paus...ry5390-1)) can have minifig arms installed in their little digger ar holes? Hopes this lets you make many new custom minifigs! (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  AT-ST pilot minifig (lugnet please come back!!!)

I was going to attempt a search through lugnet which it seems there are some technical problems. I am looking for a custom AT-ST minifig pilot. I know Shaun Sullivan did one a while ago but I am looking for references to create my own if anyone has (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Inventory for 6833

This inventory was generated by assembling the set from the instructions. The parts for this set were mixed in with parts from many other sets, so this inventory does not include extra parts, but should include all parts necessary to build the main (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Most hated Minifig?

(...) I didn't have any Willas until I found a couple at a garage sale last month - now I wish I had all those multiples! Her body goes perfectly in my 18th century colonial New England town, and all the Willa-heads and spider capes are getting (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Call for Action!!!

(...) I've figured out a relatively simple way of working with minifigs in a CAD scene. I copied 979.dat and 980.dat into the MODELS directory, and renamed them minifig_stand.dat and minifig_sit.dat. I then import one of them into my project in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: No More T-Shirts

(...) bright green shirt with a classic space minifig on the front. The minifig has a female face. It's just for kids and no size over a kid's large. HOOPTY! Does us no good and no kid is going to know the significance of a classic space minifig. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Facce da minifig

Personalmente trovo più interessanti i personaggi con le molteplici espressioni che la Lego gli ha dato negli ultimi anni. Certo alcune sono discutibili, ma altre sono molto belle. Stesso discorso per i torsi. Quelli di oggi sono molto belli, le (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Invenotory of 6801

This inventory was generated by assembling the set from the instructions. The parts for this set were mixed in with parts from many other sets, so this inventory does not include extra parts, but should include all parts necessary to build the main (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: x464.dat - minifig whip  [DAT]

As promised, here is the DAT file. Please LMKWYT! Thanks, Franklin Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-) fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Building Rant One

(...) It depends on the real purpose behind designing the ship. You describe it as 'details'. I see it as something different: features. I always design the ships with what features I want in mind. Sometimes big ships are the result. For instance, I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  3626ap01.dat, minifig head stud solid with standard grin pattern  [DAT]

Here it is, it was a simple enough job. Just had to change the subfile reference from 3626bs01.dat to 3626as01.dat :) 0 Minifig Head (stud solid) with Standard Grin Pattern 0 Name: 3626ap01.dat 0 Author: Tore Eriksson 0 Modified March-1999: Chris (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale mobile crane

(...) I too would like to know the total height. Also, how much can it lift? I like models on a minifig scale. You have to be very creative to get all the fine details, but the overall model doesn't require quite as many bricks or as much time to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Female Ldraw Parts  [DAT]

As I promised in lugnet.cad, here are TWO unofficial files for Minifig Legs with a skirt shape. There are still things I have to do with them and hope to do soon--put in more lines for the corners and a couple more quads. But for now you can check (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>