 Technic / 7559
Re: MOC: Minifig-scale mobile crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi all,
The second in my line of minifig-scale construction equipment - a mobile crane.
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/mobilecrane

Hey, that's pretty cool! Very nice Rosco.

I too would like to know the total height. Also, how much can it lift?

I like models on a minifig scale. You have to be very creative to get all
the fine details, but the overall model doesn't require quite as many bricks
or as much time to build as a larger scale model. Also, they seem to have
more "playability" and you can use them in a train layout :-)

TJ
(A firm believer that you can *never* have enough cranes!)