 Results 3001 – 3020 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

Vilka då? Nåt gammalt rymdlego? --Tobias Martin Eriksson skrev i meddelandet <383E6828.493C@hem.p...gen.se>... (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

(...) En hel del tror jag... Har fått ner lådorna och har börjat sortera lite... Hittade både den svarta och blå rymdgubben, men de är väl en hel del nyare än de vita och röda å gula antar jag. Jag vet att jag har den gamla avfyrningsbilen (Bilen (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) hi, michel ~ welcome back to lego! i've made a swash-buckler, but used the adventurer's broad-rimmed hat. garnished with a plume, it takes on a totally different character. these hats also come in black, now. i used the black one (from #5902, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) jeff ~ would you belive that the lorena mc-kennit song is what inspired me to make this fig!? poor forest babe got bound! i love building "dark" things from lego. the juxtaposition is interesting.(~ & funny; especially when mini-figs are (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

I got the box today, have sorted out a few things, BUT... I'm keeping it for a few days. The box, packing, and figs REEKED of cigarette smoke (not from Larry, he doesn't smoke), so I've got a new box and packing ready, and I'm soaking what I can in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

I'll be keeping this box until at least Sat - will most likely send it on Monday. Russell Clark and Paul Sinasohn are on the list not long after me, and live locally, so I'm going to meet with them Sat so they can trade into the box and avoid (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

OK, I finished cleaning all the parts I could, and have repacked it in a clean box, adding a couple dozen figs (including quite a few Star Wars, and an 1804 still in the bag). But Russell and Paul will be looking it over tomorrow, so who knows what (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) I got this box from Tom yesterday, and traded about a dozen or so figures - took out mostly western types, put in original Blacktron (2 or 3) and some town people. Fixed a broken bike and added an extra one, as well as a few other accessories. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig box 2

(...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Well, I'm sorry to report that Xmas got in the way, and I only got to ship this box to Paul Foster this morning via Priority Mail (w/tracking #) He should have it Monday. Sorry, and Happy New Year... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET member 115 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

I have this box and am ready to send it on to Tiffany Vincent. I have a request out for her address, so when I get it I'll pop it in the mail. Chris Weeks (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Castle Minifig Races

Any ideas for medieval races in a half-fantasy half-realistic world? So far, I have: Ice Knights: white-uniformed figs armed with the trans-blue spears, they live to the north of the continent using arctic baseplates and polar bears. Barbarians: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

(...) I had a similar idea when I saw those wonderful trans-blue spears that will be coming out soon. Also, you could use clear (trans-white?) helmets with a black visor, and maybe a silver breastplate, to make a truly icy look. And don't those dark (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

My world isn't as fleshed out yet as yours (since it's only in planning stages until my space creation is done), but here are the factions in store: Kingdom of Mitteland, ruled by King Frederik I and his son the Prince. This is the main setting for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

(...) *SNIP* (...) Where are you getting trans-blue spears from!? I did not know there were any, they don't appear in any of my vast collection. Also, in my kingdom I use the entire Ninja line (with black bows from Wild West) for the Elves. The red (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

Ah yes, I forgot about the goblins that live in the mountains to the south. They use the grey mummy faces. :) -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Fo7tG9.KG6@lugnet.com... (...) store: (...) This (...) also (...) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

(...) I THINK that they might have come in trans-red as well, no? That might make for some sweet fire shields as well ... Dang - so many posibilites. I need to go home and work on characters alone - there is a project in itself. By they way - if any (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

The trans red shields are more common than the clear shields, as they were available in more, newer, smaller classic Space sets. Still neither is very common. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

What would be extremely cool for an Ice Knight soldier would be a white mini- fig with blue arms and hips, silver breastplate, clear shield, lt. trans blue spear, ninja head, and a white ninja swath thing that goes on the head. But the sad thing is (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

(...) Nope. Her email address isn't good, so I posted that note here, but haven't gotten any response, so I sent a note to PaulS who was next on the list. I got no response from him, but since that time, his name was crossed off - I guess he traded (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>