  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 2481 – 2500 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Blacktron I

(...) Yep, I've got the Message Intercept Base, it's great. As for how many Blacktron figs I've got, I would say around 15 because I've got all of Space Police 1 except for the Space Lock-Up Base, plus at the time I picked up a space minifig pack (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Some new box and minifig scans

If you haven't already seen them (and it seems someone was asking about them), I now have pics of the boxes for everything but the B-Wing and Technic Battle Droid at my site, with minifig scans of the Naboo Guard, Gungan Warrior, A-Wing Pilot and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: minifig police torso

(...) WTF??? There is no dat content whatsoever attached to any of your posts. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

(...) Whoa! Citation! Can I send this one to tthe Humanities Index? (>Insert the noise of a CV being violently padded here<) (...) Absolutely. Maybe it makes us feel a little closer to reality, like we're not just playing deities but playing (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Last of MWT in Australia online

No doubt there is a large contingent of you breathing a deep sign of relief. The last page of Colin & Wanda in Australia is now online, at (URL) you can start with the first page of the tour at (URL) thanks to Sean and Alicia (and Colin and Wanda), (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?)

(...) That would have to be the Black Knight with the foofy mustache. He's so cheerful-looking, he always makes me laugh. Interestingly enough, he's specifically a sailor - I don't think he's anywhere except on 6057 Sea Serpent and Black Knight's (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Anyone need any minifig weapons?

(...) [blink] A _black_ rifle? A Lego Rifle (Wild West, Adventurers) in _BLACK_?!? From which set did you get this piece, please? I've seen the Long Muskets in Black (from Lego Ninja), but not the Rifle. (...) Thanks. Franklin (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: LRemote version 1.1 available

Mike, I like the improvements you made to LRemote and the new web site looks great. The section on connecting to the tower that shows the minifig laying buzz saw to cable is just too funny! One suggestion is that when you describe taking the back (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Glen';s 3rd Lego Auction - 11/15 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: I just noticed something

(...) That pretty much sums it up for me. It's the only Lego minifig even remotely military. I used them to represent Her Majesty's Secret Death Squad 'cause they looked so dang evil. IMO, it's probably their evil-cool looks which caused TLG to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Missing website?

At one point, there was a site called: "Minifig Suns" at: (URL) it's gone. Anyone know who the author was (to my shame, I never found out) or if it has just moved somewhere? The images were all POV'd and were (IMHO) *very* nice designs. Any help (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: '99 Bring Your Minifig To Work Day

(...) Third monday is best, because I don't work on Fridays. Actually, I don't work on Mondays either...the life of a grad student. I work at home a lot, so in a way, *every* day is Bring Your Minifig(s) to Work Day... best Lindsay (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 11/16 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: Castle minifig stuff

(...) Knights' (...) and (...) Hi Mike, I have 6090 so I prolly have that knight you want. I wouldn't want to sell it, but if you have something to trade, there are some stuff I want. Do you collect Castle only? I'm looking for some star wars figs (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: If I wanted a perfect woman I'd marry a minifig..

(...) I hope you have a good flame retardent suit. ;-) Although, I don't think mini-figs are necessarily easy to put aside. Steve Martin (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm

Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message news:Fsz2F8.Hpw@lugnet.com... (...) Hmmm. That's along the lines of what I was looking for. But now that I think about it, all the battle droid parts should probably be together in the minifig (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  40 lots of Lego, Technic and Mindstorms parts on Ebay

Hello I am currently running around 40 misc lots of spare parts on Ebay. Many of them are Technic and Mindstorms. Most items end on Wed. Some still have no bids or run at openning bids. Please check the complete listing: (URL) LEGO Mindstorms - RCX (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) except (...) I was thinking of this figure. (URL) you thinking of this one, Steve? (URL) you mean the forestman with the colored collar, that's an interesting contrast to the figure I was thinking about. The plate mail (or if someone has a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Minifig Torso with Policeman Vest Pattern 973p-pd1.dat  [DAT]

here is a repost of the first torso a picture can be seen on my parts page 0 Minifig Torso with Policeman Vest Pattern 0 Name: 973p-pd1.dat 0 Author: thomas burger (tburger666@aol.com) 0 1999-04-16 SEB Updated 973-4t.dat to s\973s01.dat; added back (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) and hands, painted face with maybe a pieces of brown female hair on top! And to make taller then the average minifig do the samething as I did with Vader! Put some brown 1x1 square plates on his feet! With Vader you use black 1x1 plates on the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.854)

More:  Next Page >>