 Space / 588
Re: I just noticed something
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:19:06 GMT

Chimera wrote:
OK...why does everyones stories have blacktron as the main force?
[...] the only
thing I like about the Blacktron is the suits [...]

That pretty much sums it up for me.  It's the only Lego minifig even remotely
military.  I used them to represent Her Majesty's Secret Death Squad 'cause
they looked so dang evil.

IMO, it's probably their evil-cool looks which caused TLG to cancel them after
just one year.

Cheers,
- jsproat