 Space / 582
581  |  583
Subject:
I just noticed something
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 06:58:11 GMT

OK...why does everyones stories have blacktron as the main force?
Ya got the at least 20 sites with blacktron being one of the 2 maingn forces
in the story...I dont get it.....& thats another thing why does eeryone like
Blacktron I anyway?  I got the alienator set 2 years ago on cleareance for 2$
at a "going out of buisness sale" at a local ames (two days before this ames
was supposed to close, it burnt down) I found it in a big pile of crap in an
emptry aisle & liked the look of it....& for 2$ I had to have it....the only
thing I like about the Blacktron is the suits.....& for the alienator, the
shape.....but other than that....WHY!? plz no one get mad at me for what ive
said here....if you do......I will have to suck up to ya