  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  12v trains and track / 4.5v track

The two main sets consist of the train, track and engine driver only, i.e. no passengers, loads, platforms, road vehicles, etc. The speed regulators are available at no extra cost if required (240VAC @ 50/60Hz), but they will obviously increase (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Brick by Brick Auction

Hi, This is the Brick by Brick Auction Go to: (URL) auction rules, pictures, and updates. To bid, copy the list below into a new mail and to the left of the lot number enclose your bid in brackets [] If you'd like to use a proxy bid, please place a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Grocery story

(...) James, did you unpack the .mpd file before viewing in LDraw? The part about people being stuck in the middle of things is a common result of viewing an .mpd file in LDraw, or even LDLite sometimes. Are you really using LDraw to view models? As (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: New starwars sets.

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:FJ8Irp.HBA@lugnet.com... (...) Now I'll finally have a minifig to be "me." I've been told often (just yesterday, in fact) that I look like Harrison Ford. And there's a B-wing! Which looks (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Town 2000?

(...) Hmmm... let's not get depressed here by thinking about what Lego probably will release... how about what we think they *should* release if we had our druthers! I vote for stuff they have either never made or not since the 70's, or are very (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Minifigure Torsos  [DAT]

Here is my fixed Space Torso. Thanks Jonathan Wilson for the feedback. Enjoy Noel 0 Minifig with Custom Pattern 0 Name: space2.dat 0 Generated with Minifig Generator 0 Author: Noel E. Serrano (nserrano@caribe.net) 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

I received the box yesterday and will be shipping it to Tamyra (Mookie) tommorrow. It seems to have a bunch of good stuff. I was pleased and give it a thumbs up. I hope that I am not too disappointed when/if I get Minifig Box #1. Timbo (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Suggestions for developers of LCAD programs

(...) And use the shifted versions to go CCW would be great--shift-A goes -90 around Y, shift-S goes -90 around X, shift-D goes -90 around Z. LDAO's Modeler allows A/shift-A, but not the others. (...) The color-list is loaded from ldraw.ini. Open (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  minifig neck question

Howdy folks, Does anybody know why minifigs all have a black smudge painted on the front of their necks? they've been like that for as long as I can remember. Looking at darker colored torsos, i notice they have a white smudge. I'm thinking that it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: minifig neck question

(...) There has been speculation before that this is so that the head will be put on the right way (the printing doesn't care which side of the torso it goes on, but once it's on, you want the heads to go on right - no Linda Blair clones in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: minifig hands

(...) light and dark grey hooks as well. what figs came with green hands though? one of the ufo aliens has dark grey hands, but i've never seen lt gray. later ~ craig (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: New angled beam

(...) If that angle is there to allow for some fit to a grid of holes, I'd guess the new beam has the same angle. In the US S@H catalog, alt. model pictures show that the new beam, too, has 9 holes, albeit 2+corner+6 rather than 3+corner+5. I've (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  lugnet.build.minifig? (Was: Re: New newsgroup ... lugnet.minfig?)

(...) There is perhaps more scope than you think: Q. "I want some less-generic pirates - any ideas?" A. "Use some of the Ninja torso's and Wild West heads, etc etc" While that example is very generalised by virtue of the fact that I just made it up, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

Det kanske behövs i den gruppen, men inte här...(.) Ge fan i dom som har 666 i namnet, dom har säkert redan tilräkligt med problem. Det är inte derför newsreader har filtre men dom är orsaken tilat vi har kvar dom och dom bästa newsreaderna Som jag (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

(...) <southpark> Memememememe! </southpark> Om vi bara kunne slänga bort 80% af värsta delen av 60 och 70 talet. Oftast har dårlig smak det med at återkomma i ny indpakning så¨kallad IN eller c00l eller chick (även/sågar). enda versionen av 60 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: minifig neck question

I've heard that it is an indexing mark for painting the torsos and installing the arms, so you don't have a backwards torso ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Insectoids - better than I thought, Rock Raiders - disappointment

(...) I've only grabbed the smallest RR sat (Hover Scout) and find myself grumbling at the fact that the female is the only one with a painted- on microphone, rendering her useless for Castle layouts. I'm kind of disappointed that the minifig pack (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.underground)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Lets get a datsville castle going

(...) Yeah, I'm inclined to agree... but it could vary from castle to castle, too. I think I'd rather see castles without the castle siding too... less realistic to have windows every foot. Here's another question... how thick should they be? should (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Auction V update - deals and steals

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level. If no one else wants it for (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

(...) Kan man lugnt påstå. Vet inte om jag kan komma tillbaka och engagera mig förrän först en liten bit in på nästa årtusende... :/ /Tore (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.859)

More:  Next Page >>