 Underground / 12
Re: Insectoids - better than I thought, Rock Raiders - disappointment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
Rock raiders, on the other hand, are quite a disappointment.

I've only grabbed the smallest RR sat (Hover Scout) and find myself
grumbling at the fact that the female is the only one with a painted-
on microphone, rendering her useless for Castle layouts.

I'm kind of disappointed that the minifig pack isn't available in the
US (yet?) because I'd probably wind up purchasing one (or maybe more),
even if only to increase my populations' facial variety.