 Underground / 9
Re: Insectoids - better than I thought, Rock Raiders - disappointment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alex Roode writes:
In lugnet.space, Joseph Gonzalez writes: • -snip-
Rock raiders, on the other hand, are quite a disappointment. • -snip-
I feel quite bad because I really wanted to like this sub-theme.  As it is,
I'll probably just pick up the 4950-Loader Dozer (for a wrench and a • creature)
and be done with it.

..joseph g

Hmmm.  That's the opposite of what I thought. I like the 4970 Chrome crusher,
but I don't like the Tunnel Transport.

Hey, fill me in on what you liked about the 4970.  I really want to like the
rock raiders theme and oftentimes when I hear what someone else likes about the
theme/models I'll be convinced to give them a chance.

..joseph g