 Underground / 13
Re: Insectoids - better than I thought, Rock Raiders - disappointment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:11:15 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Jeff Johnston writes:

I'm kind of disappointed that the minifig pack isn't available in the
US (yet?) because I'd probably wind up purchasing one (or maybe more),
even if only to increase my populations' facial variety.

Minifig Pack?
What Minifig Pac?

Alex "mini-mini-fig-mini-fig-fig-fig-mini-fig-fig..." Roode