  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  L3P primitive substitution

Lars, Is L3P supposed to substitute for the 2-4cyls.dat primitive? I just L3P'd the Minifig Longbow, and it looked great except for the 2-4cyls.dat which were turned into quads and really stood out. I'm using v1.1 if that helps. -John Van (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  gone fishin  [DAT]

Okay, spent some time this evening stocking the tackle shop/dive shack/bait depot/ whatever while the wife watched the CMA's. I designed the dock to be able to move to the other door of the shop in case the river isn't wide enought to accomodate a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) If I submit some photos of a model to the minifig scale section and then make a POV-Ray rendering of the model's dat file, would that count as the same model for winning purposes? In other words, if it won for best Minifig model, could the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Mindstorm Part Numbers

thinks... another re-numbering of the minifig torso :) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  can someone help me identify these parts?

in this picture... (URL) wehat parts would have been used for the guard minifig... also what is he carrying in this picture (URL) what parts are connected to the grey hose.. and in this one (URL) what parts make up the fence posts... (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

We should develop rules for official model creating and submitting to the OMR. First off, we can't expect all submissions to follow our header/filename system. The model editors will have to make sure each file follows those rules. Here are my (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <379A42D8.2E9E3B1B@v...er.net>... (...) Sign me up for this box. Frank Filz (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

Thanks Mark, I started that RTL thread about 7 months ago. And it was due to that 277 Fireplace set, whcih has 9 minifig heads (4 black, 5 red). And all of them are in the old "Type 1" minifig head style (no hole in top). It is interesting to note (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Minifigs=Mongols?

(...) Well obviously, LEGO never intended them to eat, otherwise we would have seen a minifig scale toilet by now. :') (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Minifig Gen question

Could someone remind me how to convert a file created by the minifig generator to standard LDraw format? Also, when I tried to inline a minifig gen file, body parts just went everywhere. -John Van (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Minifig box #1

(...) Please sign me up for this box. Chad (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Custom sets...

Oh ya, you're right. AND 10 x every other single SW minifig. :) (25 years ago, 27-Jun-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Gasgano's Legs

Hi, I am trying to make my own Gasgano minifig, and I need some information. In the official Mos Espa Podrace set, what are his legs made of? I already have a good arm assembly worked out, but I am stumped on the legs. (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Contest Prizes

PRIZES . Here is what you get for winning any of the categories and/or the overall title: Best Mini-Fig Scale Model A Certificate of victory in the Mini-Fig Scale Model category A Lego® Trophy (including Battle Droid minifig) 10 Dollar Gift (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Landing Gear Help

(...) Yeah, You know the ones! The sunroof helped cut down on the effects of minifig claustrophobia during initial cryo-chamber door-latch developement. (...) it (...) Currently about 90 long by 32 wide plus the start of an engine design on each (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please add me to the list for this box too :-) -Mike Ulring (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: markup syntax for member pages

(...) I was messing around last week with a personal page based on the LUGNET layout. Basically, it had the same information in the to (dark-blue) area, LUGNET logo in the left of the light-blue, links to my favorite LUGNET newsgroups in the middle, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

(...) What if an element is missing? Say, a hat for example. Submit it the set, including minifig, sans hat? Jeff (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: pet pieves (rename a part!)

Also the new Adventures chest.. this was put into the town catagory.. along with a few other things in that same catagory I think we need to move them out... The chest I feel should have been put into the box cat.. The loudhailer isn't only used in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

  Re: My experience at Legoland USA

Of course I was not implying that our scale of model trains is inferior to those made by the master builders. In fact, I believe that ours is far superior to theirs. TLG markets train sets to minifig size. I think Miniland should have been geared (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.868)

More:  Next Page >>