  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 721 – 740 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Another Legend dies....

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GGKnuE.8rt@lugnet.com... (...) Of course I don't "need" a 4558. But I desire one. But I won't pay secondary prices. I have a budget and have many priorities in life that are way (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) No. Wrong. TLC gets no benefit from things sold on the secondary market. It doesn't allow them to "artificially" inflate prices on "new" items... how many posts do we see on Lugnet complaining about the "price per piece" going up? The only (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: How to get apart that structure?

(...) collector of Fabuland with hundreds of figures.... The guy who helds the sign is not the owner as far as I know. On the right hand is the main organizer of the event: Peter Reinartz (reinartz@aurego.de). Maybe you ask him for more infos about (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

beneke
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) No - he's not chaning his argument, he's just adding new ones as new info comes available. I was about to post about the latest bad quality on .lego.direct but Ben has beaten me by a few hours and mentioned it on this thread about Legends. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Wait a minute. I thought lego IS reproducing the metroliner. Isn't it and the club car the August Lego Legends? Or did I miss something??? (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) A few thoughts. Originally, I kinda had this reaction, even from a marketing standpoint of TLC. I'll give an example. Charming Tails is a series of small, ceramic collectables, whose value has been steadily increasing over the past few years. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: The parting out of The Guarded Inn (#10000) has begun I see...

(...) The $25 ones have been there for quite a while now; since before the announcement of the Legends line. Presumably whoever is selling them either hasn't updated the listing, or thinks they are still worth that for "original" GA parts. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

Summary of my (Chris Masi's post) (1) I am happy whenever LEGO releases a quality set. For me and my collection, a re-release of a set that I already own does not reduce the value of my original set for me. (2) The popularity of the Legend series (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Who wears the pants in this company?

In response to some of the negative comments I have heard about the new Legend series I would like to say this: We should all be happy about the re-release of these great sets, now those of us who were born a little later can enjoy some of the best (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Absolutely right, Jacob. I got the Guarded Inn re-release, which means that I can enjoy a very nice set without paying hundreds of dollars for it - and it doesn't even affect the value of Guarded Inns /without/ the box, because there are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

Ben, I can't disagree with you more. I think rereleasing "legendary" sets is a great idea. I just don't agree with the ones that Lego has chosen. I hope that one day, as per Ole's vision, that a person will be able to go online and pick ANY Lego (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: I'm kinda sorta train voltage complete

(...) without (...) And the 7864 is a real transformer with much better speed regulation. And you have the AC 13V outlet for light. (...) If shipping wasn't that expensive. You can get these transformers almost wwekly for less than 25 $ at eBay.de . (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.443)

  LEGO®-Sammlerbörse in Mülheim unter Beteiligung des FGLTC

English short version of this info-letter at the bottom. ***...*** Liebe Lego® Leute! Am 22.04.2001 ist es soweit: zum dritten Mal findet in Mülheim an der Ruhr (nördliches Ruhrgebiet) die Lego®-Tauschbörse statt. Ort des Treffens: Begegnungsstätte (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

beneke
(score: 1.443)

  some news... S@H... Hairy Potty... Dogalog etc

Well I am not about to go back and read the five hundred posts about S@H regarding Oz... so I will just use some news given to me today instead of reading all these posts... of course I have prob mentioned things already said twenty times over... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Oh Really...magpie-ism....mmm...what do you call the fact that people have bought several multiple copies of the set? Sure some of the purchasers will part out the set to build other things...or in the case of train, will use the parts to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Ok, here's one reason against a different color 4558: For the US market, 4558 represents one of the most likely to be recognizeable passenger trains to today's kids. I was just thinking the other day that perhaps one reason that there have (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Sounds like you're complaining about a loss of nostalgia. I think you're in the minority, though. People who have the original set will feel a bit slighted, but people who don't have it feel like they're receiving a gift from Lego. That's just (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.443)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Wow, that strikes me as as a little strange. Seeing the set re-released shouldn't damage your nostalgia for the set. All those happy memories are still there! I bought a metroliner off the shelf in 1995. It was getting rare at the time - it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.442)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

(...) Amen to that! I thought the whole Star Wars theme was a kick! I thought it a smart move on the part of TLG, HOWEVER, I have to agree with Mr. Wilson regarding the lack of good space sets in recent years. And the absence of any planned (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.442)

  Re: V188/288 Double Diesel (German Federal Railways)

(...) Try the Maerklin homepage: (URL) will find lots of infos on the V188 in German here: (URL) use the product search for 288 diesel engines instead of restoring the long link above.... ;-) (URL) for: Artikel-Gruppe = Lokomotiven Untergruppe = (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.442)

More:  Next Page >>