  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 541 – 560 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) This (URL) uses a large percentage of my non-black 1x16s & 1x12s, and this (URL) is currently using all my black beams down to 1x10, except the ones I just re-claimed from this (URL) and I've only completed about 1/4 of one side of the arch. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Re: A Tweak to the Lego Legends Idea - Inovation

(...) Tom - Yes! Thats exactly the point I was trying to make but I missed the boat!! All the other Lego Castle Kits were issued as a 'series' so that if you started collecting Lego within any given year you can buy different sets of similar style (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) I've certainly not noticed many (any?) of them kicking about here, although I am prepared to be proven wrong on this. I gather they are popular in construction and agricultural use, but I've never come across them in that capacity either. The (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Zellers next week.

(...) Yah, I as well. I'll probably order two Guarded Inns (URL) now, and mayhap two more later! At $36.24 Canadian its not too bad price wise. The exciting part isn’t solely that we castle-heads receive a long awaited set, but that this item is but (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes: The very tall spruce is my absolute (...) Is that the one from the first ever knight's tournament set, the companion to yellow castle 375?? I only have one... (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) I here by rest my case :) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) Well I thank you for initiating the ‘top 3’ Castle choices for us!!! ``Just one question, Will you tally up the votes at the end?`` Also, Maggie Cambron wrote: (...) I only like Pirate cause its really good to supplement Castle. All other (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Re: LEGO Legends

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GEtx5s.n13@lugnet.com... (...) off (...) large (...) The is one around Canterbury - it is used by a forestry company and looks like is would not be stopped by anything! It certainly makes (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

I too am happy about the Legends series. It is great that LD is making so many people happy. But I still want expanded Bulk Orders. Some clear bricks and 2x2 windows (blue, yellow) would be nice, as well as some macaroni bricks in many colors. Ditto (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.451)

  Anyone in Nottingham on 24th february?

Hi everybody at lugnet.loc.uk! I'm on a buisiness trip to Nottingham this week and will have a free day on saturday the 24th of february. I will have no rental car at hand, so I have no chance to travel around too much. Is there by chance anybody in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

beneke
(score: 1.450)

  Re: looking thru some pictures

Who knows, with the new Legends series, you may be able to within the next year ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 1.450)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Remember that this is the first Legends set they may be testing the waters sure Lugnet AFOL's will go out in droves and purchase this kit. (I prordered a few today) but if others buy it when it sells, well then they might deciede to release a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.450)

  Re: LEGO Legends

Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GEtyF1.3tz@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) They might seem unknown and unseen, but they are actually a bit more common than you think. The SWEB (south western electricity board) can (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.450)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

**Groans in desire* Ohhh, what I could do with 15+ copies of 1592..... Hey lego, get your butts to those molds and make this set! AAAAAAARRR...RRRGGGG...HHHH!!!!!! Lol, don't mind me. Catch you cats later, -the Rascal King (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.450)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) Gotta agree with you on the trees. :) The very tall spruce is my absolute MOST desired piece, by a good million light years or so. :) The round trees would be nice, as well. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.450)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

what a fantastic Idea. this has gotta be my earliest recolectionj of building a set. I was around a family friends house and they had it. Gotta love that set James "Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.450)

  Re: Supertrain Success

(...) Thanks for posting these pictures; I was heavy impressed by your mountain! Kids area looks as if they (and you?) had much of fun. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

beneke
(score: 1.450)

  Re: PNLTC Portland GATS

(...) You LTCs in the US drive me crazy: you always post your pictures, while it's deepest night in Europe. Now it's two hours after midnight and I'm still scrolling through all the nice pictures of Supertrain and PNLTC Gats.... Thanks Steve for (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.450)

  What Pirate sets , in your mind , should be part of the Legends line?

As everyone should know by now , unless you've been living under a rock , the classic Castle set "Guarded Inn" is to be rereleased on Shop at Home sold under the new "LEGO Legends" line. Over at .castle we were discussing what castle sets to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.450)

  Re: Post Announcement Reaction Assessment Study

(...) Rumor is the next legends set to be released is 6399 for the incredibly low price of $63.99. Kudos to S@H, but how do they do it? (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

legends
(score: 1.450)

More:  Next Page >>