  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4021 – 4040 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Some of that really sounds like driver problems to me. What does ldglite print out about your opengl drivers? Maybe you're not using the Microsoft Software opengl drivers after all, but rather some brain dead half implemented OEM drivers. Do (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: BrickOS newsgroups

I believe this is the most active group you will find. It seem right now, no one has anything to say. (or ask) Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralph Clark" <ralph.clark@ntlworld.com> Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:54:30 GMT To: (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  RE: Specs?

Check this msg from Jake McKee: (URL) can find these msgs through a search on LUGNET news. mc. PS: I don't know why ppl ignore the search engines. It's dead simple: Goto to www.lugnet.com select "News" on the "Search LUGNET:" drop down list, type (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Interesting Trade Proposal for Set 4558...!?

(...) Even in case to make you jealous or even angry: I actually DO HAVE a sealed metroliner at home in this very moment. :-) Looks like this: (URL) I definitely will kill the seals and build the set for my own (probably this evening, if there is (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

I forget who it was who said ebay is the answer. I do not belive it is. Those models on ebay are great and I would not hesitate to buy them on ebay if I had the money. However there is a major part missing to all these sets. They have been done (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: "Peace" can be dangerous (was: Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: ..)

(...) I was making a distinction of intent. The IDF does not *target* the civilian population as Hamas does. Yes, innocents are killed, but not intentionally. I find the distinction crucial. But if you want to make comparisons, answer this: why do (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

(...) Well, technically DACTA is already as dead as the DUPLO, err, dodo: (URL) middle of the page announces the DACTA is now "LEGO Educational Division". This press release raises three interesting questions: 1) Is this rearranging the deck chairs (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.dacta)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Show report

(...) indeed: and even nosediving engines offer lots of fun (and memorable moments), after you have survived the first shock and found out nothong important is broken... (...) That's in fact planned for the next meeting. (...) Ok, that's the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

beneke
(score: 0.349)

  Re: How to transport Lego

(...) That's quite normal: what's your concern as long as this doesn't happen directly over a gap in canalization.... (...) I myself try to put them into boxes (without filling material). Nearly everytime some small parts fall off - but are lying at (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

beneke
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Show report

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes: Hi Larry, thanks for giving these first infos. Now it's like christmas: waiting for the pictures.... I was amazed that everybody has to do some of the experiences for his own again. At our last event (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

beneke
(score: 0.349)

  Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business

(...) This is the case (I don's know how to cite this properly): Tyco Industries, Inc., Plaintiff, v. Lego Systems, Inc. and Interlego, A.G., Defendants Civil No. 84-3201(GEB) UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY 1987 U.S. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) Yes, exactly. Hey do you think we've broken new ground in child pcychology 8^) Maybe not but the fact that kids cound demand more complex sets might be somthing lego has not looked into. And more complicated sets do not mean higher prices, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) Injection (...) the (...) Huh?? I'm not sure about that. For as long as I can remember, the 1x1 round plates which have come in a great variety of colors, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

(...) On the bright side, they'd (we'd) be talking past each other in other groups, so at least it's confined to OT.Debate... Dave! (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Will IOM come back?

Will IOM ever come back or is it totally dead? I just got a hull to make an airship and fly their when it stoped (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

(...) It seems to me that, after a tiny bit of clarification, the disagreement is over where the boundry line should be drawn. If Scott A is bugging you, just ignore his comments. (...) This seems like an extreme overreaction -- I have read the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

(...) Ok, I guess I'm done with this debate. Sorry for intruding. If people aren't going to bother reading the whole debate it isn't worthwhile. Scott - it's clear that you just like to jump on the one point in a debate which bugs you, and can't be (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.349)

  Update - Scott Sanburn's LSF Framing Project

To All, I finally got some pictures uploaded, after a hectic few weeks (Cedar Point, tons of work. etc.) We got some framing up for the drywall, which we will start this weekend (Hopefully we can get it all done in 10 days) and carpet as well. We (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

(...) The statement I responded to was unequivocal. You can't really expect me to read all your posts on this issue just to be sure you mean what you are saying? I am sorry this is bothering you, but I think you need to look at my reply a little (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks]

(...) John, "They" would say that their attacks are in response to Israeli oppression and murder. Indeed, there is little doubt that the current Intifada started with Sharon’s deliberately provocative trip to Haram al-Sharif. Further, there is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.348)

More:  Next Page >>