Subject:
Update - Scott Sanburn's LSF Framing Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:15:15 GMT

To All,

I finally got some pictures uploaded, after a hectic few weeks (Cedar Point,
tons of work. etc.)

We got some framing up for the drywall, which we will start this weekend
(Hopefully we can get it all done in 10 days) and carpet as well. We tried
to keep it as open as possible.

Anyway, here we go:

Overall Directory:

Here is an overall shot, as you can tell, it is a mess right now, we had to
move a lot of stuff in order to get the wiring in, and I decided to leave
it, as Lynn and I have to move it this week to the garage, until we get the
work done.

Here is the first framed wall, we are putting it there to get rid of seeing
the water meter and to put some kind of closet doors there, Lynn is thinking
of getting a freezer there.

Here is the other framed wall, it is diving the basement into the large
area, and the smaller area. Eventually, we will put in a bathroom and
perhaps a storage closet, but right now we will just put in drywall, and a
door. The carpet will not go beyond this, we will put in tile or something
later.

I have been trying to get my sorting to a point where it is ready to be
sorted into the bins and drawers. Using this method seems pretty good, where
I have several 3033 tubs and I use them for various categories. I have also
dumped all my drawers and previously sorted bins in so I can finally have
the feeling of if it is not here, I don't have it! : )

Here is my temporary work area, I have been recording my Best List Themes,
after working on them for over a year now, as of late and am about half
done. My next big thing is to get all the CD's on the computer so I can
record those Themes on CD's as opposed to MiniDiscs, since I can't get my
Car MD player installed in the Trailblazer, grumble grumble. I think I took
this in-between sorting stuff.

Here is a pic of various crates with bricks on them for the most part, and
some stage 2/3 sorting. We are going to move as much as the LEGO items
upstairs until the work is finished.

There last two pictures show my problems with my 1 outlet downstairs, I
think it is finally dead. I needed to get power, so I ran this extension
cord downstairs for the time being. I don't think I will work much on LEGO
for the next few weeks, however. : (

LMKWYT!

Scott Sanburn