  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3421 – 3440 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Next year

(...) You know what I wished they'd do, is to make sets like Guarded Inn, etc, where it's just like a building from a medieval village. They put way too much emphasis on catapults, trapdoors, etc. They need more realism! (...) hockey (...) Well, its (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Hello all

Hi everybody, my name is Dan Allen, but my nickname is Dead or Deadmaker. I am interested in becoming GardenSlug's newest member. I live in Southern NJ, so my house is not very good for haveing a meeting at(assuming most of you are in the New York (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Re: dead links

I've been thinking about this as well. And I will volunteer my time toward creating either the database or the traditional faq. As it is, I often search the newsgroups for past answers and it is often fruitless, even when the information I seek is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Remote dead, what to do?

(...) Are you sure it is the remote? Maybe your RCX forgot its firmware, then the remote won't work. Jürgen (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Adventurers Zombie Movie!

Saw this on usenet: (URL) Stuff. -G (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers) !

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Lukewarm Interest

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G0y6CK.Ltv@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I have taken full advantage of the Znap dump as a source for motors. (...) you (...) Three reasons for me: 1) The plastic is too soft and the joints (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Remote dead, what to do?

My remote control suddenly stopped working yesterday, and I immediately replaced the batteries, but that does not appear to have been the problem. What is the failure mode of these devices? Can the ir "bulb" burn out? If so, can it be replaced? Is (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Posting from newsreader

(...) It's saying that the newsserver doesn't recognize you, and it's asking you to fill out the news-posting setup form so that it can recognize your 'From:' lines. Looking at the dead-articles file on the server, there is a recent submission from (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Remote dead, what to do?

That was it! Thanks so much. --Jack Gregory Juergen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> wrote in message news:87d7hf5sny.fsf@loria.fr... (...) problem. (...) If (...) breaking (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Motorcycles

Are there any new sets that have motorcycles in them? I mean not those stupid 3-wheeled things, the good old variety. Thanks, -dead (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Re: location, location, location...

If you're going into the military you may as well go with something like the national guard's program where they pretty much put u through college. Believe me, its just as much fun as it is work, and will be probably more difficult getting (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Semantically, there's no necessary connection. But around 1800 or so, with the rise of scientific racism, the two became linked. It started out as a way for otherwise decent human beings to "justify" the moral rectitude of slavery (and later, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Minifig-O-Rama

Check it out, this guy has TONS of old minifigs: (URL) On the one with old castle figs, it includes these long white things. Are these lego, or something else? -dead (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Zany Brany Sale

I got a circular in the mail today that said %20 off on all new sets, including Dino Island and Soccer(football, whatever) and %50 off on the big Insectoids and Wild Wild West indians set, and other Ninja sets. I don't know if this applies to their (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

dead
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes: First off, I just want to say I apologize to John, I think I misunderstood a lot from here, and we had our own disagreements elsewhere. I sincerely apologize to you Johm, and everyone here, for being (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.156)

  Boredom

This day is sooo...ooo long. So I thought I would write this post to brighten it up. The weather outside is beautiful, but alas, I am stuck inside two floors underground.:-( We have a little work to do but it is not exciting at all. I have spent the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.156)

  Club Car

Okay, I don't know much about trains, but I know this is a coveted item: (URL) Bidding! :) -dead (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

dead
(score: 1.156)

  Re: Mark Goes for Donuts

(...) donut shop! And the space ships! And the upside-down mountain! The best part though was the great photography! 2 questions: Where did you get "your" face? Is the Ice Planet face the one I traded you(not important, just wondering)? Nice work as (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.156)

  Re: Padme Naberrie

Limp dialogue is an understatement! Of course I bought EP1 on video to savor the digital scenery, etc...but I wince in embarrasment every time I hear little high school comments like "Are you brain dead?' or "You assume too much," as though it was (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.156)

  Green Lantern

Check it out: (URL) is it just me, or does that photo look not quite genuine? -dead (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

dead
(score: 1.156)

More:  Next Page >>