 Off-Topic / Fun / 5837
Re: location, location, location...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:06:45 GMT

If you're going into the military you may as well go with something like the
national guard's program where they pretty much put u through college. Believe
me, its just as much fun as it is work, and will be probably more difficult
getting scholarships and just getting started in general. oh, and my apolgies
for mispelling "major" everyone... please don't pick on my lack of
punctuation:^)... since everyone else has chimed in I'll repeat my original
question <sorry> : is anyone somewhat clsoe ot murray Kentucky? I'd really like
to find some other builders down here

p.s. as far as 14 yrs of schooling goes, the average college student changes
their major 3 times, so unless u are just dead-set and passionate for
meterology (and theres nothing wrong with that)you may very likely find
something u want to do w/ yr life

-carey snyder
echo7x7@hotmail.com

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Thomas writes:
My plan was to work for a year or so to earn a little cash for a rainy day,
then go to the Air Force.  Hopefully, that's where my career in meteorlogy
will begin.  14 more years of school just doesn't sound fun to me. 8^)

Scott

(Unsolicited chime-in)
Of course you should go to college!  Not only is it a great entre--
imagine diacritical--to some excellent pay scales, but if you play
your cards right, it can be the best 14 years of your life, and get
this, *complimentary pieces of parchment* every four years!

Ahem.  Carry on.

LFB.nl (an MSU graduate, but not *that* MSU)