 Off-Topic / Fun / 5832
Re: location, location, location...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:52:20 GMT

Well, my delimma is that I don't really have a major (I thought about geology,
but decided against that.  As of now, it would have to be meteorology.).  I
wasn't planning on going to college, but MSU has sent me a couple of
information brochures and then I see somebody with an interest I have that
attends there; I thought I would ask you.  I'm 20 minutes north of Nashville,
in a small, police infested town called White House.  It's about 2-3 hours
east of Paris.

Scott

I posted this on off-topic too, so just reply there and I'll reply there.
Scott, heres the pro-murray speil: I like it a lot here, its in a great
location between several cities, St.Louis, Chiago, Memphis Nashville, etc. the
campus is a nice size, about 9,000 students, and there are a lot of student
organizations and frats if ur into tht, in other words, plenty to do. For my
interests they have pretty good programs, so i good question from me for u is
what is yr magor? we're rated 9th academically, and blah blah. yeah its
alright. where are u close to Parris TN?