 Off-Topic / Fun / 5838
Re: Brand Name Sovereignty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:23:54 GMT

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
news:slrn8scteo.agh.mattdm@jadzia.bu.edu...

And all of this is because we insist on calling the product by the name of
the company ("Lego" instead of "Lego briks"), so we need to have another
short name for the company so as to avoid confusion. :)

'briks?'  Matt - I'm disappointed.  I can only assume that you were once a
collidge stoodunt as well.

;-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com