  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 341 – 360 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) [SNIP] (...) Hi Ondrew, picture taking was not allowed and we have respected this limitation. Release date will be in september (as planned so far) I had less than 3 minutes to have a view on the system. I have not demounted the motor from the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.649)

  Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System? For Mindstorms the answer is: YES!

Hi Adrian, the new mindstorms is using standard plugs as known from telephone systems. At least this is what the "experts" said in Frechen yesterday. I myself have no deeper knowledge in mindstrorms and I cannot guarantee what a telephone cable (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

beneke
(score: 0.649)

  Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

Hi all! Jan Beyer has shown us parts of the new train System in Frechen/Germany. Just some unassortet aspects and informations. - The track is full plastic as already seen. - The train base is 32 studs long and contrains IR recievers on both sides (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.649)

  Welcome digitalbricks.org, goodbye digitalbricks.nl

Hi all, I was pleased to read a new version of L3P was announced and that work on LGEO has been picked up again. Excited actually. I hope it will kick-start LDraw back to life again. The whole LDraw project is too beautifull to bleed to dead as it (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 0.648)

  Re: WOW!

(...) Dear Legoswami, the "misterzumbi" is again one of the 1000steine fellows. He will display his downtown scenery in Frechen (near Cologne) at a LEGOshow this weekend. Check it out: THAT does really rock! (URL) Godt! Ben P.s.: you may check the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.town)

beneke
(score: 0.648)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Dear Tim, thanks for your nice replay. And I agrre: the 7750 wheel sets are really a pain to get via Bricklink and all other market places. I own a few of them but never enough... And the price aims only at one direction: always up. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.647)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Dear Tim, you did an excellent job on your Russion L-Class! I enjoyed it a lot to surf through your gallery and compare that with the real stem engines you have linked. I would love to see that design done in real bricks. Concerning the wheel (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.647)

  Re: Merry 9V Christmas!

(...) Hi John, I hope you had a nice christmas time with some nice ABS presents aimed at you and Ross? I myself was lucky enough to get a 2000 brick bucket (free from gray bricks) and a Potter set. In fact I still have no fun with the colors from (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.646)

  Merry (7-wide) Christmas too!

I wish all(*) train fans a Merry Christmas! (URL) Leg Godt! (URL) P.s.: and I do not care about length nor width (but c...r)..... my oldgrey Homepage: (URL) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.646)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) I've heard tales that the rechargeable NXT batteries don't deliver as much punch as alkaline cells, so I would expect similar with rechargeable train batteries. If so, 8 wide will be tough (heck, it is tough enough to pull 8-wide with track (...) (16 years ago, 14-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.646)

  Apocalypse now: LEGO zombies invade BrickCon

(URL) that you've seen that $10 million dollar train set that looks like the real deal, think of this: What if it was invaded by zombies? LEGO zombies? That's what the Zombie Apocafest 2008 in Seattle, Washington was all about. 35 different (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

dead
(score: 0.645)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

An idea not under these Qs: How about a loyalty card/scheme for shop at home? (...) Old grey/brown/dk grey!!! At least in some legends (to add some reasonability) Failing that some random old grey/brown elements (to use with the bricks). More (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

legends

Not really shop@home specific, but I thought it was worth commenting on: (...) I agree .. it's very difficult to tell the difference between the model and the background on some sets. Often I don't notice smaller parts of the set because they get (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

legends
(score: 0.645)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Hi there, (...) I was delighted to see this posting this morning. But I wanted to think about my response for a bit to make sure it didn't just end up as jibberish. :) One thing did cross my mind. From the description above I wasn't sure if you/they (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

legends
(score: 0.645)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message news:In950L.H11@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! And here I was thinking that somebody would never ask this kind of question! Guess I was wrong! ;) (...) Bring back elements that are out of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.645)

  @Jojo : Ja, ich habe IHN gefunden!

Hallo Jojo, (und wenn Du - geneigter Leser dies hier liest und nicht "Jojo" heißt, so troll Dich - denn Du bis nicht gemeint!) ansonsten @Jojo: die Überschrift sagt es ja schon ich habe ihn, den aktuellen und einzigen entdeckt und IHN als erster - (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 0.644)

  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote: [SNIP] (...) Hi Jonathan! Lego has obviously done production runs in 2004 or later. I bought sme sets of 4512 at sales prices recently. Have a look at this bundle with 4512: (URL) might get timed out for (...) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.644)

  Picture of value package 65801

Hi all! I found a picture of the value pack 65801 this weekend in a "VEDES" catalogue. A scan is uploaded here and may be used for LUGNET DB: (URL) database no picture available so far. (URL) Regards, Ben (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

beneke
(score: 0.643)

  Re: Request for more stringent naming of (Complete|Shortcut) parts

(...) Well, it's not shipped completely disassembled (arms and hands are pre-attached to the torso, and legs are attached to hips). However, I have certainly never seen them shipped completely assembled as a minifig (except for the glued keychains, (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 0.642)

  Re: Call For Nominations: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke schrieb: (...) I, Michael Heidemann second this nomination. (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

beneke
(score: 0.642)

More:  Next Page >>