  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2601 – 2620 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) What defines "old"? Is it a certain time period, or is it just things that are no longer available on lego.com (does this affect Legends, BTW)? Bruce (20 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.211)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

Almost forgot. (...) New entries in the Legends and My Own Creation lines. -Andrusi && (20 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.211)

  RE: MN FIRST Lego League page

(...) Thanks! Compliments from this group mean a lot! BTW, Kenny's team was 3 third grade girls. Very Impressive. Dead reckoning worked the fastest but was very dependent on battery power. Their approach was more robust than most. Also, ROBOLAB will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.211)

  Re: Your favorite loc-group messages?

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:37a91f93.301979...net.com... (...) How about those that are dead, like Hawaii and most of the Texas ones around here? You could get rid of a few if you need the space. Jesse (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.211)

  Re: Cye

We've all seen some pretty amazing things done with MindStorms and Cybermaster, but a replica of Cye would be quite a challenge. The dead reckoning software / shaft encoder positioning is pretty amazing on CYE. I think we'll see new wheels for cye (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.211)

  Re: US S@H shipping 8448

I don't intend to fight over Lego with my future kids. Every single brick they get goes straight to daddy. Dead simple. I'll let family & friends know all my kids want for their birthdays is Lego. And I'll handle their want lists as well. :) If (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.211)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) Well, to be perfectly blunt, I'd take bulk in a New Yalk minute. I couldn't care less about LEGO clothes, theme parks, promo sets, sets in general. I've got 10s of thousands of bricks from sets and not one is built. For me, it's all about the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes, if I was buying toys for someone 0-11, I would definatly consider lego. (...) Because there is some good products on the shelves at the moment. (...) Change the focus away from things that emphasize play and back to sets that emphasize (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

legends
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. Currently, that is the bulk of my purchases. Duplo is where my money is spent right now. I find that anything purchased for me is usually bought via eBay or AuctionBrick. (...) Twin niece and nephew. I have to do something to help (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

legends
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Friday the 13th

Well, our server went down, dead, on Wednesday, I had to take my roommate to the hospital all night on Wednesday night, and we still aren't at 100% with our new server. We lost several files (About 8-9 days of work). It isn't Friday the 13th, it's (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

(...) Well, you're right, of course. I was mostly kidding with the tribal cheiftan bit, obviously, but IMHO it's worked so far. Of course, as someone noted elsewhere, the maturity level around here is pretty high, so it hasn't been a huge job from (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Adam, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I neglected to point out perhaps the most significant flaw with the "kids at school" way of looking at this. I agree, enthusiasm is a great thing!! And it goes a *loooong* way toward fostering effective (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

-SNIP IT- (...) WORD! (...) Yes (...) Quality, duability, mind stimulation, imagination, better than any electronic device at that age, sets a foundation for creative thinking and expression (...) As in selling features, none. I would do less in (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

legends
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote: SNIP (...) I already do & I look forward to having kids so i can buy more (...) Best toy/hobby EVER! (...) NONE - in fact go back to Basic & Universal sets like (URL) 730> & (URL). By the way, these sets would (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.210)

  Club San Franlego

browsing around the "Lego Robotics Laboratory" web site (URL) I came across a link for the Club San Franlego, one can only assume that this is a club for lego fans in San Francisco and since this is my home town I would be very interested in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Specials at K-Mart and Big W

(...) One of the supermarkets around here had the name of 2849 misspelled -- they gave it as "Gynocopter." For anyone who's seen the movie _Dead_Ringers_ with Jeremy Irons, this is quite a scary name. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.lego.* newsgroup hierarchy

(...) Hmm. Well, there really are have been about 30 or 35 or so major categories over the past 30 or so years, right? So it may not grow much. In the past 10 years, for example, only about 10 major categories have been added: : 1989 - LEGO® SYSTEM™ (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  Re: TRU Kudos!

(...) I didn't know anyone said FIB except my cheesehead college roommate. Who happened to be a dead ringer for Greg Ham. But that's not important now. I still remember the FIB's, everytime I drive through Illinois. Steve (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  4544 & 4532 at S@H

I don't know if this is news to anyone but 4544 (Car Transport Wagon) and 4532 (Level Crossing) is available at S@H. I just placed an order for both. Still waiting for 2150 to come back from the dead... -- Asher (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.210)

  Re: Question about the CFV

(...) 18?!?! When I first read his posts, I automatically thought he was around 10 or 11. I am dead serious, that's the saddest part :-( Greg Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.209)

More:  Next Page >>