There is a LEGO exhibit at a local Wal-Mart featuring a Cowboy on a horse. Anybody know how many bricks are in it? Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Nunmber of bricks in the LEGO Cowboy?

There is a LEGO exhibit at a local Wal-Mart featuring a Cowboy on a horse. Anybody know how many bricks are in it? Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Some sets I'd like to see

(...) Unless my memory is failing me, it was introduced in the original Dark Empire miniseries from Dark Horse Comics. It may have been in the sequel (Dark Empire II), or any books set after that time (Young Jedi novels). eric (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) 1) The use of the horse covers fits so nicely into the colors of the Inn. 2) The courtyard - an awesome shot (bird's eye) 3) The church in the background is very promising (as in ... more to come from Eric later;) This also means (correct me (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) It shouldn't, it just makes it a nightmare, (matched with a black horse); a suitible steed for some dark knight, or evil king. It's always preferable to balance the good with the evil. Supports conflict and moves a story along. Rich -- Have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: New part: Minifig Torso with Castle Breastplate Pattern

You little beauty chris! Just the part I need! Now (after tore finishes the horse, the first animal in ldraw) I will only need 2 parts to complete my model of 6073 knights castle: The old cage type knights helment and the 3 feather feather plume :) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  FS/FT: Lots of Stuff

I still have lots of parts for sale and trade, including 2 yellow tudor wall sections, a blue/red horse blanket, a technic pneumatic cylinder and much more. I am kind of surprised no one has inquired about some of this stuff. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Looking for sticker scan - 6379 Riding Stable

Here is a scan of the stickers from the 250 idea book. It has three smaller horse heads. I beleive the logo is correct, but probably isn't big enough. You might be able to blow it up tho. Good luck! (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) I'm fairly certain that the purpose of those two structures on the sides is to launch the horse-cart-thingeys at one another... for which regular horses clearly would not work. For a kid it probably will have great play value. Peter (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  On ebay: several MISB including 1590 ANWB

On ebay I offer several MISB sets like 1590 ANWB, 6395 Victory Race Lap, 6022 horse cart and Shell soccer promo's. Take a look at: 1590 (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: The SNOT strikes back!

(...) Thanks for that! Quite a bit BIGGER than the molded horses... if they are say, 15 hands, I make your Dobster to be 20 hands a least. That's what I thought even before you provided the reference. (...) When I posted I thought that was a breed (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.schleim)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) Now I may be forced to place my vote due to having to reply. My vote is 2, 1, 4, 3. I make the home town last because I don't want to be seen mingling with the "English". 2, keeps me from having to cross the Susquehanna River, those bridges (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: More January 2000 S@H Catalog Observations... Boo-Boo?

Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) S@H (...) station) (...) It kinda reminds me of the CRAP sitting right behind King Leo's horse from #6026 on page 4. I still haven't figured out why that piece is there. I guess to hold up all 3 light grey (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

From what I've seen of this information leak, it's a case of shutting the gate *after* the horse has bolted. If six million people suddenly knew WW3 was coming, but shouldn't have, because of some government department's stuff-up in transferring the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Body Armor

(...) I know that I wouldn't pay more than $2 for the samurai armor, since you can buy the shogun and his horse for that much. As for the other two, I have no clue. I'll tell you this much, I wouldn't sell my castle armor for less than $20. I, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

I have made my first attempt at customizing a Lego figure. Um, my first attempt is really a horse... Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think of them! There are three pics showing my leaders for my 100 plus member skeleton army. (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  RE: In Sydney

(...) Well, if you're going to treat him to some Aussie tucker/fauna, what about the traditional dogs eye with a dead horse :^) Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 Elgar Road, Box (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Rollout of the New Space Shuttle Intrepid

(...) Suuuuuure... as long as the noose is around your neck, you might as well jump off the horse.... right? :) I've been that far before.. but on MUCH smaller "big" projects - big to me, I guess. :) (...) Actually, as I recall - the first few (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...

(...) Well, if you're heading south in June, The Royal Brik-torian Regiment, along with the Brik-torian light horse, and other assosiated regiments are always ready for combat...Pity the landing-craft, space can't be called in :) Benjamin Whytcross (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.au)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: splitting some sets

(...) Hmmm...this set is a bad candidate for parting out. There are a few good small elements but the giant horse and one-piece carriage are a major drawback. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.belville)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>