 Castle / 5775
5774  |  5776
Subject:
Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:03:58 GMT

I have made my first attempt at customizing a Lego figure.  Um, my first
attempt is really a horse...

Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think of them!

There are three pics showing my leaders for my 100 plus member skeleton army.

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/drummer.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/flag-bearer.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/leader-2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/closeup-leader.jpg