 Castle / 5792
Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I have made my first attempt at customizing a Lego figure.  Um, my first
attempt is really a horse...

Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think of them!

There are three pics showing my leaders for my 100 plus member skeleton army.

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/drummer.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/flag-bearer.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/leader-2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/closeup-leader.jpg

Any chance you were inspired by Army of Darkness?  I just remember that the
Deadite army had a skeleton drummer, piper, and standard bearer.  Either way.
awesome job!