 Castle / 5782
Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:32:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/skeletons/drummer.jpg

Hey, that's quite an ingenius drum you've got there! I can't seem to figure
out what piece you used at the base... Please share!

-Shiri

I'm also wondering about this'n...and I'm glad someone finally found a good
use for all those extra red wands!  Sweet horse and emblem, btw!
-Chris

The drum is made of the cone style 1x1 round bricks with a 1x1 red round plate
stuck on top.  I then used black string to tie the three tops together and
then around the waist.  The horse was a white horse with black paint.  I have
painted many 25 mm figurines and through experience know that white paint has
a tendency to 'pill.' (grow lumps).  Thanks for looking!