 Castle / 5796
Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:39:33 GMT

The yellow house...

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/main_castle1.jpg

... really caught my eye!  I especially like the diagonal braces and the
lanterns by the front door.  Does it have an interior?  More pics, more more!

The skeletons are pretty scary too, very nicely done.  A portrait of the horse
and rider against a black background so that only the bones show would be great
to see.

Cheers, Heather
-----
Heather Patey