  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 821 – 840 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) WOW! This looks like it came straight from a painting!It could be anywhere in merry old england.jezzzz.....nice touch with the man and the walking of the horse...wow...... (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.505)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Nice work Jason, you have a real talent for terraforming. I like the trees being around the same height as the tower...it kind of gives that feeling that nature is reclaiming it. Maybe some 3-bladed bushes or 3pronged flower stems would look (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.505)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) What can I say? You set yourself up for the obvious. It needed to be said to draw you off your high horse, but you if you wish to remount... :-) (...) If we continue to pass judgment on it, then the document remains living, not simply a 200 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.505)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

A new version of my Power Functins library and PWM remote are now available at: (URL) There was some code cleanup and fine tuning. The PWM remote program now goes from slowest to fasted speed. give it a try and thanks for all the feed back so far. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.505)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HG8F15.uAp@lugnet.com... (...) I thought they were only trans neon green? But, yeah, I tried sooo many different ways to attach a mouth to the 'dragon horse head,' but it seems that was about (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 0.504)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Okay, thanks. I can get 'Single output Mode' to work now. 'Single pin Mode' may be working too, but I'm not sure what to expect from it. I would expect setting either C1 or C2 would set them to 9V and run a motor forwards or backwards. Setting (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.504)

  Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

...who can build a working yard (0r, How I've been spending my nights lately) After years of saying that I'd do it, I've finally started on my home layout. The recent sale of switch points allowed me to purchase enough switches to build what I've (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.504)

  Dear lego, please make a service pack with the new windows & doors in it

Please make a pack containing the following parts: new 1 x 2 x 2 window with glass new 1 x 4 x 3 window with glass 1 x 4 x 6 door frame with new glass door 1 x 4 x 6 door frame with new non-glass door 1 x 4 x 6 window frame (with and without the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

clear
(score: 0.504)

  Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

Hey All, Here is something I have been working on. Ye Olde Hunting Lodge. It is the home of a recluse, Hans Von Bergen. He inherited the Lodge from his father, a nobleman, and has lived here ever since. Pics haven't been moderated yet, but I will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

horse
(score: 0.504)

  MichLUG Meeting for June 7th

Tomarrow, MichLUG will be having another meeting to show off MOCs and talk about upcoming shows, come and join us near Lansing, MI! Time: from 12 noon until about 5 (come anytime) Directions: (2931 West Herbison Road, DeWitt, MI 48820) Get off of 27 (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

horse
(score: 0.503)

  Re: Should we be concerned?

(...) Article 9 and 10 of the Bill of Rights. Would they license a horse? Don't they license motorcycles and bikes? Aren't the roads called "rights of way." We all have the right to travel -- this was recognized as early as Magna Carta in the common (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.503)

  Re: The Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb (HNK)

(...) Hi Matija, I also was following up your updates in the brickshelf gallery on the HNK building. And right from the first CAD file I saw I must addmit that this building is absolutly fantastic. It's a very challenging building to convert it into (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.503)

  Updated Parts Wanted List--Parts Available

I have acquired the below listed incomplete sets which I am sure contain parts in which many of you might have an interest. Any pieces remaining are available for trade for items on my updated wants list which is to follow. Pieces are in mint (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear, horse
(score: 0.503)

  Early Lego Licenses

Here are some notes from the upcoming edition of Brickfetish. Let me know what you think. Lego Early Licenses By the early 1950's it had become clear to Godtfred that the Danish market was becoming too small to support the growing company and he (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 0.503)

  Re: Inchworm 4

Kevin! I am astounded by your recent creations. I intently tried to figure out how you made these inchworms. The gates that you are so well known for are so elegant yet complex. The work you have done is a marvel to see! So you were able to get a 1 (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

clear
(score: 0.502)

  Re: auction vs non-auction double standard?

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) traffic (...) exist, (...) to (...) I think there is a "double standard" in that auction posts are singled out as particularly bad. This is not necessarily a bad thing (we also have a "double standard" on (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

clear, horse
(score: 0.502)

  Re: Four sets reviewd, but only one good one, so be warned!

(...) Is it? I knew it couldn't possibly be ABS (due to the fact that natural ABS has a translucent milky-beige color, and clear ABS is supposed to be EXPENSIVE), but I'd always thought it was acrylic due to how easily the transparent parts used to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.502)

  New Items on The Vault and big markdowns on old - 5/28/03

Lots of new stuff just added including many Spare Parts Pack, some McDonalds sets, Technic, Town, Train, Castle, Pirate and much more including some real rarities! Plus we are still in clearance mode and have further reduced prices on many more (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 0.502)

  New LEGO Window & Door?

Eric Strand brought this to my attention... The new #4996 Beach House Creator set appears to have a new LEGO window and door.... (URL) anyone have this set yet? The new window appears to be a 1x2x2 window, but without any type of ledge at all, just (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 0.502)

  BlackAdder MOCs

His horse is blacker than a hole... (URL) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc)

horse
(score: 0.502)

More:  Next Page >>