  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 81 – 100 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) I don't think that *I'm* missing the point, actually. :) (...) There is no need to be rude; we're all friends here. I rather enjoyed Splinter of the Mind's Eye, and the Droids comics are hilarious. (...) Actually, Lucasfilm policy has been to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Castle Auction: Soon to be Sold!

Welcome to Alan's castle Lego auction. The following are for sale; please read the descriptions carefully as three of the five sets are missing the instructions, and the 6030 also has missing and damaged pieces. E-mail demlow@lightlink.com to be put (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Re: wish's

(...) I don't see him posting this contest here. He posted on "JLUG". There's a difference. (...) First, they're your words in that post. It's obvious Chris doesn't like you, but I wouldn't call that baiting by any means. If you didn't want to have (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Brasso?

(...) I use a 1/8 part bleach to 7/8 parts water to soak lighter colored parts for a REALLY long time -- like a week or two. White and grey elements lose stains and yellowing and come out pretty nice. Experiment with other colors at your own risk (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Re: IP ( was Re: LP POINT 1

(...) Many people are "exploited" if you define it widely enough. Isn't being an employee exploitation? Actually, weren't you being exploited by the system when you were going to school for free? You were being incented by the masses to behave in a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  LEGO® Friends 2012 - LEGO Is For Girls

Bloomberg Bussinessweek December 14, 2011 LEGO Is for Girls Focusing on boys saved the toymaker in 2005. Now the company is launching LEGO® Friends for "the other 50 percent of the world’s children." Will girls buy in? By Brad Wieners Walk into one (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Lynn's Parts Auction: Choose your own quantities! Completely Automated! Many rare castle pieces! Over 33,000 pieces!

Welcome to Lynn's Lego Parts Auction. The only parts auction where you can set your own quantities! Bid on the whole lot or just one. It's up to you! Please bear with us. The auction software is definitly beta code, so some problems are likely. If (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Giving away Lego...

My husband and I were entertaining some friends at our house the other day. One of the couples had a young girl, maybe 6 or 7, who was getting increasingly bored as the night went on. Being a good hostess, I invited the poor child up into our "fun (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Castle Update: 6080 Now Complete

Hi. I've worked out a trade to replace the missing and damaged pieces from the 6080, so it will be sold complete. Welcome to Alan's castle Lego auction. The following are for sale; please read the descriptions carefully as three of the five sets are (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Re: So what would you do?

(...) I'm not sure how a better system could be created. What we can work to do is create a better system within the constraints. I basically always give positive feedback if I get the goods. I have only ever been stiffed once, and really have not (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) It wasn't intended to insult ANYONE. Terry, if you took it as insulting you, I'm not sure what to say except sorry. Richard, if you took it as insulting rather than just stating the truth about your "latch on to controversy and use it to cause (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Something not right about Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads?

(...) Even if you do, I can deal with it. :-) (...) is (...) hold? (...) it (...) I sort of meant lucky for him. That is most especially, the him that would be if he were a sentient. (...) The archetype behind the Jar-jar character is human. When we (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Inventory for set 7186 Watto's Junkyard

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 7186-1 Set Name: Watto's Junkyard Category: Star Wars / Episode 1 Year Released: 2001 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  My trade and want list

These are the peices I am looking for: 2 transparent red 1x1 cylenders 2 light grey 4x4 radar dishes 2 light grey 6x6 webbed radar dishes 3 transparent dark green 1x1 cylenders 2 transparent neon green 6 x 6 octagonal canopy with axlehole 3 blue 2x4 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most text/in fo from it.]

I'm looking for some information on a catalogue I acquired yesterday in a bunch of mixed parts from the 50's (?) to possibly the 80's. [Includes CA bricks, I think] The main information I'm after is what year the catalogue was issued for, and what (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  The NEXT Pirates Legend

Black Sea Barracuda will return as the first Pirates Legend, probably helped in part that new Pirates sets have been absent for several years. It's quite possible that all the other nominees will see production as a Legend before we see another (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Tuesday and Wednesday - Adventurers, Castle, Pirates, Plates, Shapes, Slopes, Star Wars, Technic, Town, Trains

Auctions ending on Tuesday 23 May 2000 ---...--- 40 large tan plates to 6x16 (URL) 377 dark grey plates (URL) 54 large dark grey plates (URL) 229 grey angle connectors (URL) 440 black angle connectors (URL) 24 Timmy town minifigs (URL) 36 grey 2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  MA #11 - Instant Sale Items

MA #11 (URL) ---...--- [ MA11 is an automated auction of 51, 000+ brand-new lego parts.] * G2 advances have begun - 24 hours between advances. New bidders are welcome. ---...--- If you didn't participate in MA #9 or #10 and would like to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Re: what makes a legend?

First off, let me thank you for going out to the lego community like this and actually asking us what we think about this. It shows us you are aware of us as a relevant source for opinions. My other great hobby apart from lego is that I am a huge (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

  Re: auction vs non-auction double standard?

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) traffic (...) exist, (...) to (...) I think there is a "double standard" in that auction posts are singled out as particularly bad. This is not necessarily a bad thing (we also have a "double standard" on (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

clear, horse
(score: 3.000)

More:  Next Page >>