 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12214
12213  |  12215
Subject:
My trade and want list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 01:44:48 GMT

These are the peices I am looking for:

2 transparent red 1x1 cylenders
2 light grey 4x4 radar dishes
2 light grey 6x6 webbed radar dishes
3 transparent dark green 1x1 cylenders
2 transparent neon green 6 x 6 octagonal canopy with axlehole
3 blue 2x4 inclined supports
3+ black or multicolored airtanks
4 white 2x4 inclined supports
3+ black 1x2 bricks with pin
1 red 4 x 4 double inverted slope
1 white 4x2 double inverted slope
2 blue 1x2 plate with ladder
M-Tron and Blacktron container boxes
Black 2x2 tile magnet holders
Peices with Classic Space, M-Tron, Blacktron, or Space Police I logos
Space base plates
Small baloon tires w/axels
"Rack" parts in red, black, or white
Futuron, M-Tron, Blacktron I&II, Space Police I&II figurines
Futuron computer and decorated bricks
Basically any space parts from Unitron and before
Space police 1 jail cells and/or parts
2 x 2 with Jet Engine, black or white
Other stuff I may have forgotten
6 2x2x2 'shocks' from the big Blacktron 2 mobiel
6 giant wheels (not as big as the Mega Core Magnitizer's)

What I have for trade:

Old pirate, town, &castle figurines and accessories, plus one old shield
(gray circle)
Red and brown rowboats and canoes (I don't know how many I have)
Big ship parts and mast from some time-traveler set's boat
Some horses and one horse 'skirt'
Some alligators, sharks (2 dk grey, 1 white, 1 lt grey w/sword nose)
3 straight road baseplates, one with crosswalk/starting line
A handful of small UFO sets
Castle and town wheels
A few cannons
A bunch of car windows
a bunch of clear 2x2 slopes and 1x2 bricks
castle wall panels

If you have questions, or would like pictures of some of the items for
trade, please email me.  I put package insurance (gives me the right to take
legal action if the package being sent to me doesn't arrive) on my packages,
and I don't ship internationaly.

mc_booga@yahoo.spamblock.com
(remove 'spamblock.')

--