  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 481 – 500 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Horse(s) Wanted in New Colors...

(...) It could be a horse of another color! (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.564)

  Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

Ray Silva wrote in message ... (...) Gosh, a horse-drawn coral! Do they bring the corals up to the surface for this, or do they fit the horses with scuba gear? <g,d & r> Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 0.564)

  Lugola meeting 5/23/04 write up

First off a special thank you to Jonathan for hosting our meeting on May 23. We had a pretty good turnout; however, in the absence of Dave, Henry and Rick, I was there representing the OG Lugola members. Brian, the parts pimp, or ABS dealer, was (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

horse
(score: 0.564)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) Reed - Thanks for mentioning mine, I was on holiday. I've now done a separate page to index just the pictures of the Shire Horse: (URL) have a DAT model, but I haven't converted it to instructions yet. The same with some ducks I've designed, (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 0.564)

  The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

The Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC) is pleased to announce our upcoming appearance at the 89th National Orange Show at the Orange Fairgrounds in San Bernardino, California. Our club members have busy designing and building a new layout to (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak) !!

horse
(score: 0.564)

  Re: Horse(s) Wanted in New Colors...

I want them to bring back the foal/pony from the paradisa sets to go with the regualr horses in the colors of the regular horses. (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.563)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) That is absolutely right. Nice one David. It makes me think we could have high preformance pistons by playing with the variables at both ends. In practice, a boring out of the nipple hole diameter is like what boosted the horse power in my (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

horse
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Great resource, thanks for putting it together! Just a few additions you may want to consider: Jason J. Railton's horse: (URL) Koehler's geese: (URL) Pigeons: (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) Thank you for being one of the biggest contributors. I especially like your donkey and your deer. (...) weeks ago, so I don't know how I missed that. Now that I see Jojo's stuff I remember that as well. Is that a goose or a swan (not that it's (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 0.563)

  Horse(s) Wanted in New Colors...

(...) Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Franklin (URL) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Techwest Moc: Rocket Pony Express

(...) This is where I wanted to go originally with the horse design for Manko but wasn't able to get it right - I'm all over this one. I totally dig how you used the greebling on the neck to get that assymetrical feel to it - a concept that is (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.562)

  LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard

From Blog website: www.brettspiel.co.uk By Brett J. Gilbert July 12, 2009 LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard In which I am lucky enough to get the scoop on the new LEGO board games from Cephas Howard, the lead designer of all 10 games, (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.562)

  Thoughts on LEGO Non-Disclosure Agreement

I also posted this (URL) an article> on my own site but there isn't more to read over there, unless you want to browse 1+ year-old archives of silly stuff. Now that the next cycle of LEGO Ambassadors is beginning, and I'm not part of the program for (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.562)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) I snipped you a bit, sorry! This is for everybody! Don't use this so much to rant over the "color issue" of 2004, but rather to suggest some things you would use as a builder. I know that most space-heads won't agree, but would it not be nice (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.562)

  Re: New version of 5827 Belville Coach

(...) A pretty clunky set for parts, I'm still to use the oversize blue wagon wheels, and the horse deserves to go off to the recycling factory. Although my Adventurers' T.Rex has been known to wear that blue harness on occasion, mainly when the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 0.562)

  NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC

Hello .spacers, you asked for the ship to transport those big containers? Here it is, the Container Shuttle Craft CSC. Its a civilian spacecraft primarly used by big mining companys in the outer rims. Its main purpose is to collect containers loaded (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

horse
(score: 0.562)

  Linky goodness

Just stuff I like, places I go when I want to find a funky shape to build: (URL) Mortar Headd.com> (URL) Ghost In the Shell> (URL) TrooperPX> (URL) More cool battle armor> (URL) Maschinen Krieger.com> And feeding my other sick addiction: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.562)

  Re: LDraw.org's position on web links to an external site

(...) I just deleted these two sites: (URL) I kept this one: (URL) sites host building instructions but Sven's site adds much more than simply piling up bricks in a .ldr file. This should make clear what we are aiming for. w. (15 years ago, 6-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

clear
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) These are what I think are the most important things to keep in the original colours; 1 x n bricks, all plates, all round bricks, tiles, wedge bricks and slopes are a must in real grey, dark grey, and brown. In brown ones: cowl, hood (from (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.561)

  Radial Compressor

I wasn't planning on posting this here, but after Eric Sophie's call for participation I thought the least I could do is get things started. One of the GBC modules I presented at HispaLUG last year was a fully automated pneumatic excavator. It (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.561)

More:  Next Page >>