  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 4081 – 4100 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: E-Bay Experiment - The 5561 Dune Buggy Alternate Model Auction

John Morgan wrote in message ... (...) from 5561 (...) tires (...) worth (...) but if (...) person that (...) I thought I was being clear where I stated at the beginning of the listing that it "included all of the parts necessary to build the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

WOW Nelly! Before this gets off on a "flame", I want everyone to be clear about the intentions of this thread. First, I want people to post their observations and critiques about the event for those that attended. Seth did attend on Sunday (clearly (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Inventory for set 5188 Seats, Steering Wheels and Windscreens

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 5188-1 Set Name: Seats, Steering Wheels and Windscreens Category: Service Packs Year Released: 1987 Inventoried by (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Tweaking the Naboo Swamp set

After getting building the Naboo Swamp set and then comparing the STAP with the actual vehicle in the trailers and in the cross section book, I decided a bit of modification was needed. Although I like the clear stands for them, making them integral (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Modeling the magnifying glass in POV-Ray

(...) This would depend on whether or not L3P's production of clear parts provided a plausable index of refraction for the plastic that the pieces are made of. If so, then a magifying glass should work just fine when rendered by POV-Ray. (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: PCB coating

(...) Hi Clancy, there are tinning compounds (for use prior to soldering) but I've always just sprayed it with clear lacquer (after soldering). Keeps the copper from oxidizing... Cheers, Duncan (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Proxy ratcheting: How do auction systems work?

(...) Here's a couple items from eBay's FAQ for bidders that should clear up how eBay proxy bidding works. The second one clears up scenario 3. Rob ----- Excerpted from: (URL) I bid against myself, and yet the bid increased. Why? A. Normally a (...) (26 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Naboo Swamp parts (Re: Just got back from TRU . . .

(...) Are those radar dishes really clear or are they trans-blue? They look somewhat blueish on the box. How many are there? (I'm thinking of them as the first possibly usable large-vehicle - e.g. 8880 scale - round headlights...) Do they have a (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Just got back from TRU . . .

Hmmm that must be the lighting on the box, because mine are completely clear, though if you've opened it, you already know by now. Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  RE: Just got back from TRU . . .

Oh yeah, the box got me but they are even better in clear. I already tried some fiber optic effects. they look cool... Rich -----Original Message----- From: Mookie [mailto:Mookie@execpc.com] Sent: Monday, May 03, 1999 6:24 PM To: (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

(...) The general answer to "why not" is because there's no clear way to get from what we've got today to <any specific future technology>. As more "fantastic technologies" are allowed into the environment, the less realistic the whole thing (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: apartments

(...) I think it is on both the left and right stair modules. (...) Oops, I guess I wasn't clear. I meant the single-piece Wild West stairs. They are currently color 0, I believe. (...) Okie Dokie! (...) Personally, I stick with Root Brewskies. ;) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Clearing cheques

Quick question - I wondered what most people do about waiting for cheques from other people to clear. I've picked from somewhere the impression that the done thing is to wait two weeks and assume the cheque has cleared if you haven't heard from your (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Recent high news traffic!

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) Nope, it's the same here (says he, looking up at a clear starry night!!!) David (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) I sure hope they did the stained glass window in the secret door frame on clear plastic so it is actually transluncent. Timbo (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com

I think it is more like they want to clear out 1999 SW sets to make room in the warehouses for 2000 SW sets ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Transparent 2x2 Tile ??? (was "Re: copier")

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FLpw5s.BFK@lugnet.com... (...) Great (...) Suzanne Rich has (had?) a small bin full of clear 2x2 tiles in her MIT Media Lab office. Drool city! -John Van (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: More Wanted....please help!

(URL) has 2 2x3x2 cabinets with clear doors (actually, I think it might be FOUR of them). (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

I just want to thank 2 people here. One is Brad for trying to clear this all up as quickly as possible. I find it sad that some would want to disrupt something that we have all been hopeing for for a long time. I too thought that Brads appearance (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

I would very much like to customize MLCAD, but it is not clear to me what these plugins are going to allowed to access. Don't you need an API or something? What am I missing? See also detailed comments below. Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

More:  Next Page >>