 Marketplace / Theory / 792
Re: E-Bay Experiment - The 5561 Dune Buggy Alternate Model Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 02:32:02 GMT

John Morgan wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:
<snip>
You said:
"This is not a complete 5561 set but does include a lot of nice parts • from 5561
including all but two of the chrome pieces and the four large balloon • tires
(sold in pairs by LEGO  as service pack 5282 for $6.00 each - i.e. $12.00 • worth
of tires)."

This read, to me, like the 2 chrome parts and 4 tires are not included, • but if
the buyer did want the tires they could be had at S@H. Am I the only • person that
thinks this?
<snip>
Hi Scott,
I ,too, was puzzuled by this and wasnt sure the tires were included even
though they were in the actual picture of the model for sale

John

I thought I was being clear where I stated at the beginning of the listing
that it "included all of the parts necessary to build the alternate model".
The fact that several people thought the wheels were not included clearly
indicates to me that my wording was not clear.

Maybe I will try it again, I'll probably wait a few weeks though.  If I do
decided to list it again I will put a reserve on it.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh