 Marketplace / Theory / 791
Re: E-Bay Experiment - The 5561 Dune Buggy Alternate Model Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:18:19 GMT

Scott-A wrote:

In my opinion, the text was poorly worded. It was not clear to me if you were
including the wheels or not! In fact, I though they were not.

There may be something to what you say, leaving commas out sometimes
subtracts from clarity. Still I would think that buyers who were
interested would have sent a note to Mike (however, given the number of
sellers who ignore notes, it's possible that buyers may not have thought
it worth the effort)...

It looks like Steve got a real bargain IMOP.

Agreed.

But... IMOP? In My Opinion Personified? In My Obvious Perception? :-)

Scott A