 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 610
Re: apartments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:48:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Brian Sauls writes:

Two plates (1x1, 1x2) in the stair sections are
not seated under the rest of the pieces.

Hmm--Which stair?  Nevermind.  I'll check both and post a fix.

I think it is on both the left and right stair modules.

Also, I think the stair color should be changed (16?).

Right now I've got it set at 16, but a problem arises making multi-color
buildings.  For some reason (I can't remember--see the moral below) I
decided to make the lower stairs blue, rather than grey, so it looks off,
but when I reversed it, I thought it looked even more off.  Actually, I know
how to fix this--I'll  make the complete risers (as opposed to just the
first two bricks) part of the apartment, rather than the stairwell.  Or I
could just make the stairwells grey.  Or white.

Oops, I guess I wasn't clear.  I meant the single-piece Wild West stairs.  They
are currently color 0, I believe.

Lastly, if you want to use any of the furniture(1) from my
House with Porch, feel free (put a little credit-comment line in though,
please).  :)

Thanks, I probably will on both counts.

Okie Dokie!

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(Moral:  no late-night, after work  beer/cad sessions)

Personally, I stick with Root Brewskies.  ;)

Jeff