  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3161 – 3180 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Conidtion of Sets (MIB, MISB)

(...) I'm hoping my descriptions are clear cut. When I say MIB I mean what I described in my prior post, ditto for MISB. I ALWAYS disclaim the box condition separately. Most buyers actually get better boxes than the description claims they will. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: What color gems exist?

Milliny the fairy has a clear, dark blue, and dark pink gem, along with a dark pink wand and chest (and of course the new tabby kitten - NOTE that the white kitten now has painted eyes, unlike before). It also has some light blue parts - they are (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet Shipping Policy...

...Just to clear up some talk I've seen about how things may or may not be shipped from the LEGO Outlet Store in Potomac Mills... I called and asked about the policy. ...The 'official policy' from the Store: they are allowed to ship things, but only (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Clarification of rules please

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:Fpq7u7.F5M@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Todd, its now as clear as mud :-) I asked partly on behalf of a good friend of mine who went to a German toy fair and sent me, and others, a very large (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Tolkien (was Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!)

(...) The correct answer is both vague AND huge. ;) I've done some research into making Minas Tirith, and come to the conclusion it will involve a lot of artisitic license. JJR has a grand total of about 150 words of descriptive text for it..<sigh> (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Tolkien (was Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!)

(...) Nonsense. :) I am in the throes of planning out a model of Minas Tirith, at a micro-fig scale, where people are ~1 brick tall. Even at this scale, my best size estimate is that I can't really get it under 5 feet high and about 6 or 7 feet (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) Ok, just so I'm clear, what sort of links are "ok" with you? The kind that Todd doesn't allow, linking directly to the image itself and displaying it on the auction page? Or do you want links to the page in the gallery? (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Fantasy series & anime music (was Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!)

(...) from .castle... (...) I hate that allegory. I was really disappointed with that when some girl told me about this. Being Jewish, I never even thought of that, but it does make sense. It also ruins the book (for me :). I try not to think of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) What must be clear is that at the time, many deities were worshipped by all of the Jew's neighbors. What the 1st commandment says is basically (my interpretation) that you shan't believe in these so called 'gods' and worship them. So he (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Looking for windows

I am looking for any kind of clear blue windows that anyone has to trade?? I have alot of things to trade for them, just send me a list of what you have, and your want lists. I am also looking for UFO aliens and inscetoids. Thanks. (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: summaries on main page

(...) I may not have been clear in that last bit--I meant that, after posting a follow-up message, it would be nice for the confirmation page to have a link back to the message I had follow-uped. Steve (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Castle discussion

(...) viewed it with a fixed pitch font ;-). Thanks for the new schematic. Do you have a lot of minifigs in and around the castle. When I build, I typically focus on the structure and the architecture, but I'm (re)learning that most people (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Bill Gates' real crime...

It seemed to me a pretty clear-cut case of monopolistic practices. Investors big and small should have seen this coming miles away. Microsoft even got a previous wake up call, dodged the bullet on penalties, and proceeded to behave as arrogantly as (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: May Day "riots" in London

(...) Is the difference always clear? It seems that Alex isn't talking about law-abiding demonstration at the Cenotaph since laws were broken. (...) You list three specific conditions, one of which must be met for insurrection to be justified. Do (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Car Dealership

Since the thin walls fro LEGO Direct are clear instead of tinted, they aren't ideal for office windows. They are however very useful for ground floor windows. The first thing that came to my mind after unpacking them was this: (URL) can't imagine (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  RE: New 2000.2 catalogue - sexism rules OK?

(...) Yep, they're clear...unfortunately, I don't have any :( (...) Yep...They're the same plastic as the bricks...Pity they don't still make them. (...) Try: [from a posting by Gary Istok, I believe] Old LEGO cars (wow, what a collection) from some (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Brickshelf instructions (was: One website...)

(...) Whist it is clear the TLC has no problem with brickset, this line did catch my eye: Group does not object to scanning of limited extracts of these materials in unaltered form for non-commercial purposes of exchange of information or good faith (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: MF at etoys.com <snipped>

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes: *** much editing (...) This is pretty clear. Either you are a first time customer or your not. Whether eToys should have some different checking mechanism that just checking the email address is up (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  All parts 25% off at Mike's Brickbay Shop

Looking to clear out some inventory before I add some new stuff, so here come the discounts! (URL) read the FAQ - and remember I sell only in bulk) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) Most of it seems to be a clear copy of LEGO. The headlights, and most of the basic pieces, have a very big similarity to LEGO. It does seem that they're violating a few trademark laws. (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>