  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2841 – 2860 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is Bionicle violence?

(...) So's TLC. It's pretty clear these days that a toy company has to incorporate some element of conflict into its product if it's going to sell to the pre-teen market. There is too much graphic exposure to violence nowadays (i.e., videogames), (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Eccentric Slope Packs!

There is a clear need for service packs of small quantities of unusual slopes. LEGO itself has provided evidence: Page 31 of the January S@H catalog has building suggestions for Bulk Paks (incidentally, the suggestions are a great idea) for a bus (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: My RCX doesn't work!

I didn't say clear, I just used new battery both for tower and RCX, I tried my Scout at the moment, it also can't be detected, it seems the problem is in tower, May I need to change a new tower? Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes: snip ... (...) Lets clear up what is allowed. I think posting that you have parts for a theme up for sale should not be allowed. Parts are whatever you make of them, most parts can be any theme you want, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Day of the ANZACS

The sky dawned clear and white above the icy wastes of Romencol, the second moon of M'Kwarii, deep within the Welshishish territories. Suddenly the peaceful dome was split by the fiery contrails of approaching spacecraft. Before long one of the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: On to other news....

(...) It sure is clear! It's cause it's the coolest logo LEGO has ever made for anything my brotha!! How did you not know that! Geeze! Bring on the CS re-issues! --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: National vote on handguns?

(...) Still not being clear enough, I guess. The point you're failing to grasp is that the constitution would need to be amended before you could have a referendum that stuck. You can't just have a referendum on any old subject and have the outcome (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New LEGO sensors?

(...) Just to be clear, the adapter IS a LEGO product, as is the solar cell and the capacitor. The DCP sensors themselves are not LEGO products per se. (...) Yes: (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: War

(...) Come on Larry! Can you clear this one up? Scott A (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)

"Scott E. Sanburn" <ssanburn@indalex.com> wrote in message news:GLCzDB.Gu9@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Has anyone who only ordered a Club Car (not the combo kit) received theirs yet? I placed my order via the phone the first day (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)

"Roxanne Jeanson" <brickparts@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GLGtLv.M1F@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) called S@H - mine was shipped on Tuesday. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Rules

(...) I am not being 100% clear here. I did still write posts which questioned Larry, I just did not authorise them. If you look at some of my posts which appeared on Friday, you will see that some are rather old. Scott A (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Porthole alternative

Discouraged that the printed 1x2x2 clear panel doesn't really match the gray of the rest of the Santa Fe engine? Try this alternative! :) (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Meeting

(...) Yes, sure, although I'm not clear that I'll have time free between now and mid-June. . .maybe between finals and summer vacation (which for some of us falls in May. . .). ---...--- TWS Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: SFSC - Photoware - JM design

(...) Well, to be clear....I'm not saying that the parts aren't available (insert plug for SAH Bulks here), I'm just saying that after a while, slipping LEGO purchases past my wife get more and more difficult! :) Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Turntable

You can find one (black and clear) in Ultimate Builders set (ref 3800) along with many useful parts - including a motor Philo www.philohome.com (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Fantasy group?

(...) build.fiction makes it more clear that the group is open to both SF and fantasy (and romance, and various other "fiction" themes). Of course as you point out, most of what we do is fantasy, and is also fiction, but I think most of us would (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: IndyLUG meeting soon?!

Ok, my calendar is clear for Sunday. I'm recovering from Brickfest, so I'll try to bring pictures and stories of things that went on. Most of my interest revolved around the Mindstorms stuff, so I may not have much to say about anything else. See (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Interest in replacement stickers (including clear) ?

Roy, I think this is a great idea - certainly for the 1980s sets, which are very hard to find with stickers intact. Maybe we could produce a sticker sheet for LUGNET users - a discreet logo to stick on our MOCs when on display at shows etc? Andy (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Interest in replacement stickers (including clear) ?

(...) It's copyrighted and so you can only copy it with LEGO's permission, legally. As a matter of practicality, there's a pretty good chance they wouldn't mind too much if one person copied a sticker sheet for a friend and the only money changing (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>