  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 281 – 300 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifig Armies?

(...) You can take the horse to 3 pieces. I just removed the head of the horse, put the trunk together and -I know, it's a disgrase- GLUED the upper part of the knight's body on it. (...) But you must consider that all early 80's sets were available (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Searching for Rock Monsters & a Belville Horse

I'm searching for 2 Rock Monsters and 1 white Belville Horse. Ideally for the later it would be nice to find set #5853, Lucinda & Cressida or even #5854, Pony Trekking. Thanks for any input. (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: I need to see a man about a horse...

Hey, that's really looks great! I wish the real Lego horse was more posable... -Andy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Royce Fay" <royce.fay@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Thanks for that ref. notice how it claims the American Horse is a second cast. Incorrect. It is as if you took two sets and mingled the pieces, then reassembled them. Not possible to say which set was first and what set was second any longer. (each (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  New Posable Horse pictures

As part of my ongoing vain, and ultimately futile, attempt to gain MOC immortality within the Lego community, I present my Posable Horses: King's Horsemen (URL) Apocalypse (URL) So far I have not been able to create a MOC horse that will fit inside (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle) !!

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Temporary work files: _4492t.dat Horse Head with easily changed eye styles

(...) This is some amazing stuff. :) One small thing: since the horse eyes are printed, they should not be in the base/plain part 4492.dat. Steve (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

(...) Just as with the 10020, the 10000 contained a packaging error corrected by the inclusion in the shipping carton of the proper elt, in this case an all white horse. So check the box before throwing it out-- if it's not there call customer (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Posable Horse Minifig Scale (or close enough)

(...) Did you consider a lot of possibilities for joints? It might be useful to have a collection of ugly ideas, who knows, they might turn up in more beautiful places? I like the 1x2 plate with bar for muounting legs, that seems really useful. I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Poseable Horse Minifig Scale (or close enough)

Alan, My record is less than spotty, as I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I liked this one a lot so I thought I'd respond. As a fan of lego stop-motion-animation, this is desperately needed. Animating the LEGO horses is tough since they really (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Meijer - Lego Horse

I finally convinced my manager to let me take a picture of the Lego version of Sandy, the all popular riding horse for the kids that still only costs one penny. It uses just regular bricks. They used Duplo green ones for the base. Another neat thing (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: The spectacular found of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer

(...) This is very cool. Excellent use of the new skeletal horse. My favorite part is actually the use of the printed tiles for the Professor's table though. Well done! -Elroy (17 years ago, 27-May-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Dragoons! (was Re: Horse Artillery (was Re: Hussars!))

(...) Yes, isn't it... BWA HA HAH HA HAH AH HAH AHAH AH HAH AHAA HA! *cough* Well, in the tradition of everything that's good and British, the Admiralty (and more precisely, Horse Guards) have decided to steal ideas from their Republican friends (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Harbor crane / horse and cart

Hi friends, here are two new mocs for my little town. The first one is an old harbour crane. The real crane is located in Würzburg, Germany. (6 URLs) And here is a historic picture of the original: (URL) The second one ist an horse and cart for (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

horse
(score: 1.838)

  [MN] Horses, Horse Armor, and Dragons posted to eBay

I've posted a bunch of horses and some black dragons to eBay. Look for castle doors and arched windows to come next.... [MN] Lego 8 Black Horses with Blue Saddles No Bids Yet (URL) Lego 8 Brown Horses No Bids Yet (URL) Lego 4 Black Dragons, Orange (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Brikwars questions

(...) Oh sorry, I thought I'd been clearer than I was: (...) This applies to normal damage as well as knockback damage. So, (...) changes quite a bit. Assuming an unarmored TL3 trooper and riding-horse (from 8.1.4): AV = 1d10+7 (5 man + 1d10+2 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

Talk about find of the week. Thanks for the clarification. -Nick Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <37271286.27C1F01C@a...ng.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

It costs a penny to ride? Won't the kids bonk their heads on the glass? And I noticed that your pictures are labeled "sandy-front" and "sandy-back". Shouldn't that be "sandy-right" and sandy-left"? :-) But seriously, thanks for the pics. Do you know (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) I think Ohio is considered to be the first state in the midwest. I've never seen any Meijers around Cleveland, but there is a brand new Ames nearby, near a Target, Super K, TRU, etc. However, all those stores are about a half hour from my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) Michigan is the very center of the midwest. Illinois is one state away from the edge. Ohio is in the midwest, for that matter, as is the western part of PA according to some people. :-) Missouri, on the other hand, is in the South. It's a (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.838)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

[followups set to lugnet.loc.us] (...) Yeah, I count 7 articles here now on this thread discussion what "midwest" is. Probably a good time to take this over to .loc.us...it's getting pretty far off-topic for .general. (...) Well, everyone knows (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us)

horse
(score: 1.838)

More:  Next Page >>